TV Packs only

Has 'Heroes' finally jumped the shark?

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#119752] Written by: slamothecow [30/09/2009, 11:16]
the writer is an an idiot. but all that aside they are right. not about jumping the shark though. as a
fan of the show i have'nt missed an episode hopes that they will return to their pre-wrighter's strike
glory. the only reason that the show is still on is probably because the network hasn't found anything
big enough to replace it.
[#119779] Written by: shaky [30/09/2009, 16:27]
Quote by bmoney
mark parkman?

heh. that jumped out at me, too. i'm personally a bit disappointed in the new season so far, but
it's hard to take a review seriously when the reviewer can't even get the characters' names right.
[#119791] Written by: glaucon [30/09/2009, 20:34]
wow.
you guys are easy to please. i'd say the show is teetering on the edge right now.
so far, the only remotely interesting thing is the disembodied sylar. that character could carry a
show on his own. as for everything else, it's as interesting as a daytime soap opera.... zzzzzzzz
[#119794] Written by: cogden [30/09/2009, 21:27]
lol at "mark" parkman. given the dull start im interested to see where this season is headed and hope
there are some "edge of your seat" episodes ahead. i will be disappointed if its more of the same and
will be pleasantly suprised if this is just a transition into some new story lines.
[#120149] Written by: trypto600 [04/10/2009, 20:20]
why is it once a show is up and established ,some people feel obligated to start hacking away at it . o.k
maybe the start to series 4 isn't the geatest piece of heroes viewing , but give it a chance ! i love my
sci-fi tv , regular telly is full of reality crap, honestly one more episode of america's got talent or
whatever s**t is passed off as entertainment these days and i'll vomit. , the only respite being
something like heroes etc..so please be nice to the show before some nbc exec sees some review like
yours and cancels the show .. believe me it can happen that easily..
[#120230] Written by: mrcozzy [05/10/2009, 20:51]
oh cum on heroers is great fst or slow start its always had me on the edge all the way thru
[#120251] Written by: Ajiano [06/10/2009, 04:23]
okay seriously this guy has no freaking idea what he is talking about. he is complaining about
angela patrelli waking up from seeing sylar, thats her power. dream the future. how about some
research buddy. how about matt parkman, (not mark you douche) seeing sylar all the time. well hey
guess what its not just apart of him going insane, its his power back firing. if people are gonna
write about something it would be nice if they knew what they were talking about. the first two
episodes of season four werent the greatest, but it was just showing how everyone was settling after
all that has happened and seeing a chance for their lives to get back to normal it wasn't as fast
past as we're all so use to but give it a few more episodes and it will get back to grand design
that has always been heroes.
[#121054] Written by: zatheus3000 [16/10/2009, 07:41]
10 bad votes, you will not be able to write any more news. does this mean that the article stays
even though they can't write anymore articles? if they write something bad and we all vote that its
horrible shouldn't it be removed? also i have to agree with ajiano.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]