TV Packs only

Fox sends Dollhouse to the Attic...

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#122737] Written by: haaaam [13/11/2009, 20:03]
okay i'm a huge whedon fan but dollhouse just took to long to develop which was sooo unnecessary, we
get where he was going with the character development but that's not enough to keep other people
watching.

and yes c0ld it does bring out resentment from the scc fans because the show was good from the get
go and had so much more to give (okay s1 was a little lame at times). if it was just a case of
funding for scc people would have kinda accepted it, but because it was dropped for the survival of
dollhouse which turned out to fail anyway (big surprise) it confirms that scc fans were right all
along and that fox once again got it wrong.

whedon it's doubtful that you'll ever see this but to be honest you brought this upon yourself.

1. you loved the dollhouse idea too much and didn't give the people enough to watch &

2. fox- they are poison- they screwed you over before and they've done it again; remember this!
[#122752] Written by: denovan [14/11/2009, 00:12]
*sigh*

once again, the network executives have a brain fart. this fantastic whedon program tombstoned
along with other great stories like the unit, smith, firefly. the black donnelys and so forth ad
nauseum. in favour of what? christina applegate getting amnesia? charlie sheen playing the 'playa'?
sandusky police officers playing their banjos while they chase down the local pot smoker? really?!?!?

all this riveting telly - of course there isn't a time slot for dollhouse! how dare we demand a good story
writer like whedon when there is so much so you think you can dance and american idol to been
seen!

i give up. i think i'll just start watching paint dry. at least i can count on that actually panning out...

fuck you, fox. fuck you and the horse you rode in on. you monkeys deserve to be the first against the
wall when the revolution comes.

[#125434] Written by: cameronnat [23/12/2009, 14:31]
but of course they're canceling the show. it was just starting to get good so that's logically the
best time to cancel something :s

i wonder if maybe they should consider that all their "ratings" are down in general? i would think
they would be when so many people are now using the internet to watch programming vs cable or
satellite.

just a thought...
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]