I tried searching for this subject, but I saw the notice about the recent fixes, but honestly I've never heard of "My Shows" and would really like to know what it is and where to find it.
you are referring to the post/topic >> Fixed "My Shows" and other changes
{link} https://eztvx.to/news/90/fixed-my-shows-and-other-changes/
{site news} Written by: NovaKing [2020-08-27]
A lot of users reported that they cannot access "My Shows" section anymore, sometimes receiving an error
code.
For each favorite show, the site will display the last 20 recent files (supposedly you want to download
latest episodes and there is no need to see the entire list with hundreds of files (which causes the error
issue).
Of course, if you want to get access to all files you can simply click the Show title to be redirected to
the show's info page with all files.
{example of what this means}
Chicago P D S14E01 720p HEVC x265-MeGusta EZTV
{link} https://eztvx.to/ep/3166481/chicago-p-d-s14e01-720p-hevc-x265-megusta/?d=
look under Alternate Releases section and Show List at top https://eztvx.to/showlist/
Search title: Chicago P D