Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#126055] Written by: engsmart [05/01/2010, 20:02]
sarah connor are in the top 10 and still fox cancel the show

how stupid these guys are

sci-fi fans are more likely to see the shows later or whatever then using tvs connected to old devices
for ratting companies

i once was a member of one of the ratings companies - they hook tons of cables to my tv
and when i bought a ps3 they had to disconnect because the system didn't support it

so they are collecting ratings mostly from homes that very likely the persons can only see american idol
and dancing with start - anything else more elaborate then that - they can't watch

[#126058] Written by: pausambeat [05/01/2010, 20:44]
seriously? it's being cancelled because people download it? i would say it's rather because none of
the stories are working. they keep changing the plot in hopes of getting the idea that will make the
show coherent. they have been playing with different ideas and not a single one has worked since the
end of the first part of the series...now sylar is good...not that doesn't work, right then, so he's
bad again. now we go to medieval japan....and no, that story doesn't work either, so let's go back
to that girl in the diner...what was her name? yeah, right so she's going to be hiro's one and only
love....seriously??
[#126061] Written by: xcel423 [05/01/2010, 21:16]
well i agree 110% with everybody that believes downloading tv programs is not pirating! or copyright
infringement the bitches just want to whine bitch and moan about something..

i *do live in the us and i do have cable and can watch any of this crap on tv if i want to, but i
prefer to dl it because
1. i usually can get it an hour or 2 earlier than when it airs (depending on the scene tho, lol)
2. no bs commercials
3. i have it to watch again if i want to....

i delete them when im done..i do not try to make any profit from them and im not showing them to a
large audience, im just downloading what i could record from tv.. and watching it...bfd
[#126077] Written by: ew1029 [06/01/2010, 01:04]
to be honest i've downloaded all of the posted episodes of heroes, including this recent season. but i
couldn't even get past the 3rd episode of this season. still downloaded them, didn't even watch them. i
watched most of season 1 and 2 on tv even though i downloaded them for archival purposes. by season
3 i was so disappointed in the show i downloaded the eps and only watched them when i was bored out of
my mind. heroes (and many other shows who show low ratings) have no one to blame but themselves.
[#126101] Written by: Zar [06/01/2010, 08:36]
Quote by ew1029
to be honest i've downloaded all of the posted episodes of heroes, including this
recent season. but i
couldn't even get past the 3rd episode of this season. still downloaded them, didn't even watch them. i
watched most of season 1 and 2 on tv even though i downloaded them for archival purposes. by season
3 i was so disappointed in the show i downloaded the eps and only watched them when i was bored out of
my mind. heroes (and many other shows who show low ratings) have no one to blame but themselves.

the same here. it became an extremely boring show, since season 3. i don't even watch on tv or
download it.
[#126154] Written by: rixmat [07/01/2010, 07:28]
haven't they worked out yet that viewers hate commercials interrupting the shows?
haven't they worked out that people can buy huge gb limit download connections at very high speeds?
haven't they worked out what people are likely put put on those multi-terrabyte usb boxes they can buy?
haven't they worked out that people can easily record shows to their hdd and edit out the ads?
haven't they worked out that if we can't download a show, we'll hire the dvd and rip it anyway?

my argument is that we already pay for all the bandwidth, so why not make them free as some networks
already do on their web sites.

what do they honestly expect people to do with all this capacity? watch youtube videos? highly unlikely.

understood that the networks buy the shows, and the advertisers pay the networks so they can recoup
some of the cost. if they are broadcast on 'free to air' networks, is watching it considered theft?

the only crime i see here is depriving the advertisers their right to shove their crap in our faces while we
are trying to watch a show.

blaming downloads for show cancellations is propaganda. do i feel guilty? nope.

[#126198] Written by: Eladrien [07/01/2010, 22:20]
who the hell has dinky little computer monitors anymore? anybody out there still rockin their 14' crt?
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]