eztv.wf | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only

Real Time With Bill Maher 2010 03 05 (HDTV-CHGRP)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#129541] Written by: SirDeimos [06/03/2010, 04:17]
too bad sean penn (sp?) can\'t finish a thought without starting 5 new, different topics. he had
some brilliant ideas and keen observations about corruption in the aid effort in haiti, but by the
time he\'d finish a sentence i had no idea what the point was referring to.

[#129582] Written by: Deus Ex Machina76 [06/03/2010, 09:10]
Quote by sirdeimos
too bad sean penn (sp?) can't finish a thought without starting 5 new, different
topics. he had
some brilliant ideas and keen observations about corruption in the aid effort in haiti, but by the
time he'd finish a sentence i had no idea what the point was referring to.

i was to point out exactly that. to be honest i even wonder if he wasn't drunk, but i've been told
many times that most actors are incredibly shy out of their environment and i therefore assume that
this was his case.

great show nonetheless and my thanks for the upload!
[#129583] Written by: QueQ [06/03/2010, 09:33]
again i have to mention it because nobody else seems to do so or care.

again i have to mention that this is the other side of the same coin that fox news is a part of.

sean penn came out and said many true things, when he mentions the federal reserve bill interupts
him almost immidietly and changes the subject. the fed not mentioned again in the show.

then michael moore comes in talking about the banks but he never mentions the main problem which is
the fed printing money out of nothing and selling it to the government on interest. then this money
goes to banks when you take out a loan. then the bank charges you for interest on this money that
your taxmoney is already paying interest for. and this is no theory, it is like this in their own
rules and regulations.

michael moore never asked the real questions on 9/11in his 9/11 film. where was noraad? why did the
towers fall in free fall speed? why did building 7 collapse? ...the list is long.

when penn spoke about schaves in venezuela being a democraticly elected president, bill mentions
again and again the word dictator. "we ask you later if chaves is a dictator or not. "

i hope you get what i am saying here and you are able to see through this manipulation.

if we were civilized, we would not accept 40.000 people dying every day from hunger. we would demand
changes, we would do something about it. nothing is fixed when people just walk with signs to the
square and party, that is inaction.

but we will not change for we accept their system every day by using the fiat money (playing the
game) that they produce for you. as long as people wake up every day for works they hate just
because fiat money is needed to keep me and you alive, then we are fucked.

who is to blame is you and me, all of us for allowing us to be like ass holes.
[#129590] Written by: Deus Ex Machina76 [06/03/2010, 10:38]
Quote by queq
again i have to mention it because nobody else seems to do so or care.

again i have to mention that this is the other side of the same coin that fox news is a part of.

sean penn came out and said many true things, when he mentions the federal reserve bill interupts
him almost immidietly and changes the subject. the fed not mentioned again in the show.

then michael moore comes in talking about the banks but he never mentions the main problem which is
the fed printing money out of nothing and selling it to the government on interest. then this money
goes to banks when you take out a loan. then the bank charges you for interest on this money that
your taxmoney is already paying interest for. and this is no theory, it is like this in their own
rules and regulations.

michael moore never asked the real questions on 9/11in his 9/11 film. where was noraad? why did the
towers fall in free fall speed? why did building 7 collapse? ...the list is long.

when penn spoke about schaves in venezuela being a democraticly elected president, bill mentions
again and again the word dictator. "we ask you later if chaves is a dictator or not. "

i hope you get what i am saying here and you are able to see through this manipulation.

if we were civilized, we would not accept 40.000 people dying every day from hunger. we would demand
changes, we would do something about it. nothing is fixed when people just walk with signs to the
square and party, that is inaction.

but we will not change for we accept their system every day by using the fiat money (playing the
game) that they produce for you. as long as people wake up every day for works they hate just
because fiat money is needed to keep me and you alive, then we are fucked.

who is to blame is you and me, all of us for allowing us to be like ass holes.

reading your post i assume you are familiar with the zeitgeist movement, if not i think you'll enjoy
checkin' it out.

not being an united states citizen i usually don't make comments about their social and political
systems, but in this case i have to say that the problem is not, let's say, stewart, colbert or
maher, or even fox news which for all purposes is not a news channel but the propaganda branch of
the republican party, as msnbc is, for what i know, the democratic equivalent, the problem, it
seems, resides in the lack of real journalism, by that meaning the apolitical kind. in that void has
grown a satirical sort of reality twist from both sides leaving the common citizen with a choice
between extreme caricatures. if i was to venture into a field that is none of my business i would
add that the fact of having only two parties, forces them to carry their crazy people around and thus
consider and defend otherwise insane arguments.

i apologize for any mistake in my english and wish you well.
[#129599] Written by: QueQ [06/03/2010, 13:11]
to deus ex machina76

yup off course i know of the zeitgeist movement and the venus project which is something we need to
get implementet.

this thing with money is all of our buisness, no matter where you live for it is the main thing that
keeps humans a sleep. as long as we live our lifes for money we are slaved. take money out and
many bad things like poaching, human trafficking, overfishing, pollution to mention a few,
completely dissapear for there is no incentive to do this.

people say with no money nobody would do anything, everyone would get lazy. to those who believe
that i ask what is your incentive to clean your home? for me it is it makes me feel better living
in a clean environment. it is that simple.

this guy showed me one great sollution of the idea of government.
http://www.youtube.com/user/freemontana#p/u/7/f1qx5r2mt90
[#129611] Written by: Deus Ex Machina76 [06/03/2010, 14:16]
queq,

you know, money, as a palpable, real thing, is not a big problem but a great solution. instead of
trading my 10 pounds of potatoes for your goat, or something similar to that, we both agreed to have
a symbolic "object" based on a value that was accepted by all. as far as money goes, this is it. a
token. nothing wrong with it.

problems start when the base for value is adulterated by one of the most common human defects :
greed. this, even in the absence of symbolic value, would never disappear. in every case possible,
potatoes for goats for instance, someone would try to cheat in some way.

the problem therefore is not in the medium - money - but in the user - man -. so, in the end, human
nature is at stake and all the crooked uses it invents for it's creations, not the creations themselves.

basically, nihilism or death, - in which difference i've been living for ages - or at least it seems
so now; in other words : blame the creator and user not the created and used.

about government, the issue is the need for one (the why would you need one), not it's actual existence.

peace!

[#129613] Written by: sentret [06/03/2010, 14:21]
sean penn spoke just absolute gibberish the entire time. i get what he was trying to stay, but
focus! he couldn't keep a coherent thought even once. whatever...
[#129633] Written by: QueQ [07/03/2010, 04:46]
to deus ex machina76

ok, now lets get one thing clear. there is no human nature, there is only human behaviour which is
taught from birth.

exchanging money for goods is the same bloody idea as exchanging goods for goods. not much
difference in these ideas, that should tell you how little has evolved. today we have banks that
use "usury" towards you, something that was frowned upon by humans untill the 1900's. if you do not
know the word usury then that is this crazy idea with interest.

money is the brainwashing tool that gives "them" the power over us. just try to imagine a world
with out money. like lennon said, "imagine no possesions, i wander if you can."

please watch zeitgeist addendum and teach your self in the ideas of the venus project. human
suffering will not end in a monetary system. 40.000 people die every day from hunger because of the
lifestyle of us western ass holes.

money, it is the main force of people poaching, corporations poisoning the world, human trafficking,
drug running, the list is endless. we accept the money, as long as we accept their game, we will go
of the cliff and perish.

unlearn. i wander if you can.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912#
[#129795] Written by: backward_z [09/03/2010, 14:02]
Quote by deus ex machina76
you know, money, as a palpable, real thing, is not a big problem but a
great solution. instead of trading my 10 pounds of potatoes for your goat, or something similar to that,
we both agreed to have a symbolic "object" based on a value that was accepted by all. as far as money
goes, this is it. a token. nothing wrong with it.

problems start when the base for value is adulterated by one of the most common human defects :
greed. this, even in the absence of symbolic value, would never disappear. in every case possible,
potatoes for goats for instance, someone would try to cheat in some way.

you're wrong. greed is not "natural." it is not something you're born with. it is a product of a society
that places value in some things and not in others.

in native american cultures, i don't think greed was an issue, definitely not to the extent it is today and
i think it's because native americans placed equal value in all of life--they saw the interconnectedness
that all things and beings share.

we live in a society that trains us to see ourselves as individuals--that is separate from others,
different. this mindset will of course breed egoism which in turn fosters greed. greed is a learned
response, not a natural tendency.

and greed is absolutely necessary to keeping the capitalistic system moving. the people in power need
those not in power to support their ambitions and vote in their favor, otherwise they wouldn't stay in
power. they accomplish this mostly through religion and the media (e.g. cable news, talk radio). we
see this phenomenon today in clear sight--the poorest people voting in the interest of the rich, spouting
off whatever platitudes glenn beck or rush limbaugh put into their heads. if those poor people didn't
believe that they too someday could join the rich through some horatio alger like rags-to-riches story,
why would they ever vote in that interest? if there wasn't greed in the hearts of the have-nots as well
as the haves, the system would not be able to perpetuate itself.

money by its very nature fosters greed. as long as we allow a system of commerce that places
disproportionate value on some goods vs. others greed will never be eradicated. i read that if you
have a normal savings account with something like $10mil sitting in it and you live on a yearly "salary"
of $50k, you still end up making money. that's the corrupt heart of the system. those who already
have lots of money make more on the basis of already having. those who don't are lied to about the
possibility of joining the elite through hard work and dedication, perseverance.

when we leave money behind us and realize our palatable potential--that at this very moment we could
have abundance and plenty for all--when we place value in the quality of life for everybody instead of
in markets, shiny rocks and expendable resources--we'll look back and wonder how people could have
ever been so backwards and foolish as to allow such a system as we have today to perpetuate and
flourish.

the problem therefore is not in the medium - money - but in the user - man -. so, in the end, human
nature is at stake and all the crooked uses it invents for it's creations, not the creations themselves.

it really bugs me when people want to make this argument about what "human nature" is, as if some
time long ago in the past it was written down that what we are today represents our absolute highest
pinnacle of potential, that any future growth we may enjoy is just hearsay and the way things are just
are the way things are, period. two hundred years ago, most americans would have told you that
"human nature" is that people with dark skin are less than people with light skin. it's absolute
hogwash. evolution hasn't stopped--to the contrary. it's an ongoing process. in the last hundred
years in this country, despite massive resistance, we've seen women and blacks gain civil rights, we've
seen the dawning of the internet, the mapping of the human genome. the way technology and
automation are developing, perhaps in a hundred years there won't be a reason for most people to
have a job or even die before they turn 100.

so from now on, buddy, tell the truth. instead of saying, "it's human nature that we'll always blah blah
blah," just say, "i don't know."
[#129887] Written by: WCK [11/03/2010, 02:36]
you know what's sad? the discussion in this thread was more interesting than the episode of real
time that this thread was supposed to be about.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]