Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#129830] Written by: newnick [09/03/2010, 21:28]
eztv user perish banned?
[#129831] Written by: [09/03/2010, 21:31]
Quote by bevis
Quote by perish
their not going to take your forums away so quit your bitching.
they have to keep them.

"their not going to ...?"

you want to reread my post again you stupid fuck?

you spelled their just like i did lmao. wow you're dumb.
[#129832] Written by: bevis [09/03/2010, 21:35]
Quote by perish
Quote by bevis
Quote by perish
they have to keep them.

"their not going to ...?"

you want to reread my post again you stupid fuck?

you spelled their just like i did lmao. wow you're dumb.

you utter moron!!

i was emphasizing your spelling mistake!! the question mark shows i was questioning your spelling abilities and the use of
caps shows what i'm questioning.

it should be spelt "they're" if it's short for "they are". even kids know that.

this guy should have his ip address banned immediately. what a dumbass.
[#129834] Written by: gs2469 [09/03/2010, 21:48]
don't know what left field this came from and don't care. obviously, it isn't tv news. also, have
no idea if it is true or not -- doesn't really matter if westysayid23 is gay, str8, bi, blue, or
green with purple & orange polka-dots. if he/she is looking for love, i hope he/she finds it. and
that it is reciprocated. there is far too little love in this world and far too much hate.
[#129836] Written by: bevis [09/03/2010, 21:58]
Quote by gs2469
don't know what left field this came from and don't care. obviously, it isn't tv news. also, have
no idea if it is true or not -- doesn't really matter if westysayid23 is gay, str8, bi, blue, or
green with purple & orange polka-dots. if he/she is looking for love, i hope he/she finds it. and
that it is reciprocated. there is far too little love in this world and far too much hate.

oh, i dunno ... it might be newsworthy if he was green with purple and orange polka-dots.

but not tv-newsworthy, no. (after all, perish didn't even tell us what channel is was on!)
[#129838] Written by: CherriTerri [09/03/2010, 22:41]
Quote by cazzzzzzzz
Quote by perish
they have to keep them.
they removed the forums last time because if idiotic posts like
yours, we finally get them back and we just get more crap

::shakes her head:: indeed, that is exactly why for a long while there were no forums. it is totally
amazing how so many people come here to download and do it quietly, appreciatively, but it is the
few - the loud, vulgar, self-depreciating, self-absorbed, self-centered, egotistical, paranoid,
deluded, and terribly sad persons - who use any forum to do what they cannot do in the real
world...matter.

it does not matter what the crisis is, as long as they are the center of attention. i, for one, do
not hate these people, i feel sad for them and i give them exactly what they deserve, no attention
whatsoever. however, in this case i speak because what does matter to me is this site, the lovely
people who run it, some whom i am acquainted with, who tirelessly do a job for free. who are
subjected to the greedy demanding and rude folk who tend to be the biggest mouths and the quickest
to design drama around themselves for the attention.

do yourselves a favor, perish the thought of this person, perish, stop posting and feeding the ego,
download, thank and go on about your lives without giving into response of those whose lives are so
tragic and one dimensional.

food for thought.
[#129843] Written by: newnick [10/03/2010, 00:24]
i wish there was some way in this forum to give a post a vote of approval, if there were i'd have just voted
+10 for cherriterri.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]