eztv.wf | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only

Real Time With Bill Maher 2010 03 19 (HDTV-SYS)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#130798] Written by: deivys20 [24/03/2010, 07:28]
thanks for this.
[#130801] Written by: Pleidian [24/03/2010, 07:52]
worth the wait thanx a million!
[#130821] Written by: itsmedia [24/03/2010, 17:36]
i was just getting worried this would never show up thanks
[#130853] Written by: OiNkMe [25/03/2010, 02:18]
wtf took so long? nearly a full week late... fail!!!

...most everybody already watched the weak ass lo res micro copy, as the groups that rls this show
in particular are slack...
[#130861] Written by: gordon shumway [25/03/2010, 04:41]
Quote by oinkme
wtf took so long? nearly a full week late... fail!!!

...most everybody already watched the weak ass lo res micro copy, as the groups that rls this show
in particular are slack...

is it late ?
-yes.
is it a full week?
-no, the earliest it can be released is saturday morning (cet), so it's basically 4 days "late",
hardly a full week.

there have been numerous groups over the years that ripped this show, since i've been watching it,
i guess about 4 years now, every single episode but one has been released.
all those guys, the rippers and the releasers were/are pretty reliable.
sometimes the show came out on sunday, very few times on monday, no it's a wednesday.
i was afraid it wouldnt show up, but history has taught us, chances that every ep will show up
within the next 5 days is about 99% plus.

so, if everybody already watched the lo-res episode, that's too bad for them.
i feel them, i love the show too, but you have to be patient at times, and so was i, because i was
pretty sure it will be there any day.
it's worth the wait, and i'm glad there is anyone who rips and releases this show at all (and in a
great quality i have to say, i love the 550mb version).

besides, what's the point in your comment, okay i get it, it's a rant...
understandable, when you're addicted to a show, and dont get your fix, i'm feelin you.
but seriously, noone who has anything to do with ripping or releasing the show will ever read
comments like this and if they did they wouldnt care.
[#130893] Written by: Dramat [25/03/2010, 16:18]
thank you for upload!
gr8 show, and the turtle part was the best fraking scene i've seen for a long time :d (everyone whom
watched this show knows exacly what i am writing about:)

i have to admit that i was afraid too, that previous week show will not be released. i'm really glad
it was. and i also think that 550 mb versions are gr8 (very good quality). i hope it will not change.

i'm not sure if i've understood corectly, but bill said that in next week on saturday he will be in
some theatre (?) is this means that there will be no show in next week? in "show list" on eztv site
there's no mentions about any break. so, did i misunderstood bill (i would be happy if i did:) or
there is going to be a week break ??
[#130924] Written by: wiegrafzerolok [26/03/2010, 01:30]
Quote by dramat
thank you for upload!
gr8 show, and the turtle part was the best fraking scene i've seen for a long time :d (everyone whom
watched this show knows exacly what i am writing about:)

i have to admit that i was afraid too, that previous week show will not be released. i'm really glad
it was. and i also think that 550 mb versions are gr8 (very good quality). i hope it will not change.

i'm not sure if i've understood corectly, but bill said that in next week on saturday he will be in
some theatre (?) is this means that there will be no show in next week? in "show list" on eztv site
there's no mentions about any break. so, did i misunderstood bill (i would be happy if i did:) or
there is going to be a week break ??

bill does standup stuff. he usually mentions his appearances on real time 'cause it's his best way of
self-advertising. shouldn't affect real time taping schedule.
[#130945] Written by: Vurdalack [26/03/2010, 05:28]
thank you for the upload!
[#130972] Written by: Dramat [26/03/2010, 19:45]
Quote by wiegrafzerolok

bill does standup stuff. he usually mentions his appearances on real time 'cause it's his best way of
self-advertising. shouldn't affect real time taping schedule.

yes, i know he is one of few whom keep up good shape and contact with the peoples. i fully respect
him for that. i just remebered that in the past when he was mentioning stuff like that on his show,
sometimes there was a break. but i recalled also that he was always saying on his show if there were
going to be (i have no idea if my construction of this sentence is correct - lol) a break, so i gus
you right wiegrafzerolok (lol, i have no idea what your nick means) and there will
be a show next week. damn it's good to be wrong sometimes
[#131020] Written by: lawl737 [27/03/2010, 10:38]
many thanks to the uploader...

and to the people who are pissed off about timeliness...go pay for hbo if you care so much
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]