"Legend of the Seeker" cancelled

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#132999] Written by: StealthStalker [28/04/2010, 03:27]
Quote by rudyray
unfortunately, i think the show deserved this. they made a real hack-job of a decent
series (the
first few books anyway), and in a day and age where all the best shows are taking on a multi-episode
narrative format, this was a throwback to the old days of interrupted, episodic storylines.

it seems to me like sam raimi just pumped terry goodkind's work for cash and remade hercules under a
different guise. shame because it could have been better.

agreed completely. loved the books, just could not handle what they did with the show at all.
[#133031] Written by: Lion7718 [28/04/2010, 10:42]
Quote by bleh22

yeah that says lots was cancelled. apparently you can't read.

apparently i can't...

[#152001] Written by: atomix77 [29/01/2011, 13:11]
this is the best thing ever... i hated this show, i made myself watch about 15 episodes and i was totally
disgusted.
it is absolutely unfair, that such trash shows as this one, gets 22 episodes per season, and the ones that
are actually great, for example, sanctuary gets 13 episodes.
[#152213] Written by: ALovingMan4You [02/02/2011, 02:05]
Quote by lion7718
tnt renews legend of the seeker 3rd season
story on imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0844653/news#ni2237720

the article is about merlin being renewed for a 3 rd season " no surprise " and not lots. it only
compares merlin to being in the same general category of such shows as hercules, robin hood, and
legend of the seeker which is lots only mention in the article. the show " lots " has been
officially canceled sadly as i to liked it even though it was a silly fluff show, but fun to watch
with some good looking women as main characters.

be well.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]