eztv.wf | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only

Should Supernatural Return for Season Six?

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#134540] Written by: sorrell [16/05/2010, 23:21]
spoilers, no spoilers, i really don't give a crap! this section is to answer the question as to if there
should be a season 6 or not...

i say, yes, please!! this show is awesome. i don't care if they are fighting to save rare dung beatles
in the freakin' rain forest. dean is so damn funny, and when they do show his softer side, like in this
last episode, he also has the ability to make me actually teary eyed. and sam? well, he is just icing on
the cake. total eye candy and a great actor to boot. i love them both. it would sadden me
immencley if this is their last season. and i for one, will watch this show for as long as it is on the air.
i just love it!

i am so sick to death of cop shows and the like, being the only choice left to watch, and this show is
so awesome. even without the scantily clothed women and sex scenes. it's wholesome goodness.
like a twinkie, lol and i lovvvvvvvvvvvvve it!! please, please bring it back for a season 6...
pleassssse!! lol... there is no other like sam and dean...
[#134558] Written by: Archangel83 [17/05/2010, 02:29]
i just wanna say, and maybe this should be a *spoiler alert*, but did no one else notice chuck's
disappearing act, turning into white mist? and did no one else come to the conclusion that he wasn't
a prophet after all, but may have in fact be god all along? because that was the very first thought
that popped into my mind. i mean, come on... how mind-blowing would that be? gotta say i am amped up
over this revelation. can't wait to see that revisited next season... not to mention getting him and
death in a room together. what do you guys think?
[#134643] Written by: jeezycreezy [17/05/2010, 21:50]
i agree it went downhill a bit, but nothing like heroes.

i also agree with the extra-dimensional/intergalactic cthulhu references. there have to be other places
and other gods. maybe once the angels are gone, they can stop on by or possibly relocate.

and for the record, i never watched supernatural for the plot, i watched it for the characters. i personally
disliked it when the plot drove the characters instead of the other way around. made everything seem
very 2 dimensional.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]