TV Packs only

Fringe Season 4? - Fox Boss Kevin Reilly ‘Psyched’ About Fringe Ratings

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#153638] Written by: Griley [18/02/2011, 12:22]
what gets me is when they say "oh we are really pleased that it is doing well on a friday". what
they mean is "we tried to kill it because we are arseholes, and we are surprised it is doing so well
despite our attempts to spoil things for everyone".

common sense would suggest:

- ditch mid-season breaks. they are shit. caprica's was one of the worst. fucking ridiculous.
- move it back to a better night and stop being dicks.
- stop being dicks and renew it because it is a popular show that is well-written.

but what will happen is that one week they'll realise that one less person watched it than the week
before because they had a power cut or a granny's birthday to attend or something and they'll use it
as an excuse to kill it and put some inane shite on instead.

[#153657] Written by: ddearden [18/02/2011, 22:44]
i love fringe and they would be stupid to not renew it! it doesn't matter what day they move it
to...i will watch it any day. that is what dvr's are for. just don't cancel it!!
[#153719] Written by: fatguy69 [20/02/2011, 12:32]
oh hell yeah... if fox is as stupid as the sci-fi channel then they wont, but me personally i can
quit wathing everything on fox like i have the sci fi channel. the sci fi channel wants to become
the reality faked channel. boo-hoo, the babies want more money for doing nothing... yeah, right!
we all do but we work for our coins.
[#153732] Written by: Warlocks [20/02/2011, 20:36]
fringe seems to be on a great track now. they need to keep tight to the core story lines. i am so
tired of shows i invest myself in getting dropped flat by networks - & don't get me started on
sci-fi channel with their ridiculous "scifi exclusive" saturday movies, wrestling, ghost hunting
"reality" shows & the other crap they air. i used to have my t.v. turn on with that channel. they
should just go back to running quality re-runs. what the hell happened to the channel that did a 5
year arc of battlestar gallactica? or any network for that matter that has the guts to build a show
like babylon 5 - and see it through to a decent end. caprica wasn't even allowed a decent beginning!!

but yeah - fringe is the best thing going now - please put it on any night you want - just keep
putting it on!!
[#153754] Written by: tachyonemitter [21/02/2011, 03:51]
fringe's 4th season should have a third alternate universe - a star trek universe !
[#153768] Written by: jugdas [21/02/2011, 10:17]
totally agree that mid season breaks suck donkey balls. if the actors can't handle filming 20+ shows
in a row then they should make 12 week seasons. that way a tv season would roughly equal a real
season and viewers wouldn't be expected to remember half finished minor plot lines.
[#154254] Written by: linedancermale [27/02/2011, 06:03]
it a great show
[#155313] Written by: Becky2831 [18/03/2011, 08:56]
definitely yes!!!!!!!!! i love fringe!!! my husband and i can't wait for the next episode.
[#155437] Written by: pyro006 [20/03/2011, 17:51]
Quote by bigbyrd2009
why even discuss a renewal??? i can't even begin to comprehend why shows like
vampire diaries or v
(the 2009 remake) get better timeslots when fringe beats vampire diaries ratings by 2.5 times and
equals v's ratings when playing on a friday. as usual hypocritical fox, puts fringe on the "friday
night death slot" but "surprise!!!", fringe kicked ass on fridays. in january 2011, fox finally
annonces a time shift to thursday night. i am still waiting for that to happen and for a season renewal.

this is a prime time show! period.

most likely because those shows are on other networks.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]