TV Packs only

Charlie Sheen Fired From ‘Two and a Half Men’

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#154752] Written by: tv4life [08/03/2011, 02:18]
two and half men was a good show (and yes i did say was) but after season 6 it just died down and
got worse and worse. jon cryer that plays alan and angus t jones that play jake can do so much more
than this show. good luck to them 2 if the show gets fully taken off air.
[#154761] Written by: resiosn [08/03/2011, 04:22]
without charlie sheen i wouldn't watch the show. they should end it. charlie's winning
[#154769] Written by: impudent.minx [08/03/2011, 06:31]
about time sheen got fired! what an unprofessional tosser.

this would be a chance to re-invent the show with a new lead actor.

easy enough: charlie has a car accident whilst dui and needs a face-transplant. due to the
trauma some of his behaviour changes.

the show could actually be funny now.

[#154773] Written by: danderwood [08/03/2011, 08:11]
i think, change the name to 1 and a half men, have charlie's brother finally move out and base the
show on him and his son, you can keep all the same characters, but just pretty much leave charlie out
of it.
[#154774] Written by: JeanLucPicard [08/03/2011, 08:18]
Quote by souljah
second without sheen there would be no show, so in my opinion he has the right to do
whatever the fuck he wants!

sheen is a professional actor ... all he needs to do is to get his fucking act together and actually
be the professional that he is being paid to be.

besides that, he surely had all the possibilities to speak his mind regarding the show.

Quote by souljah
if i had millions of dollars i would do anything i want too....

i think we can all be glad it will never come to that ...
[#154884] Written by: downlowder [13/03/2011, 15:46]
sheen is the show, so just cancel it. that said, i was never a big fan of the show, story lines are
just not that funny or original. sorry chuck!
[#154896] Written by: crapper [13/03/2011, 17:01]
hes gonna win the 100million $ lawsuit and then they'll feel the power of the #warlock #winning

:p
[#155185] Written by: esign [16/03/2011, 13:16]
without sheen? yeah, right. let's recast seinfeld and everybody loves raymond, while we're at it.
i'm sure they would do just as well in a recast second run...

well, there's a huge difference between two and a half men and those shows. those shows depended on
their leads, but not to save a lousy script (in part written by the leads, of course). with two and
a half men, the script is actually an embarrassment to the industry, and a reason why many won't
even admit to watching the show. the show has nothing at all, except sheen. when sheen said that he
had been carrying the no-talent loosers behind the show, he was spot on.
[#155471] Written by: lauramunford [21/03/2011, 04:30]
if charlie is goes, the show will die. he may be a right dik, but he makes the show interesting...especially
with his personal life being such an inspiration to his role.
[#157499] Written by: lastgateguard [17/04/2011, 10:03]
cancel it. i hate the kid/teen and how would you replace charlie ? lol just let it go.
[#157623] Written by: ikillyoo [18/04/2011, 14:05]
charlie sheen is brilliant hes not a loon he's genius think on it he fucked up had a massive bender
knowing his public image is totally screwed at that point he then starts posting these bizzare
videos online waving machetes on rooftops and just acting like a loon now he has a sold out shows is
one of googles hughest searched people and is known more worldwide up until this time some people in
britain (idiots who have never seen wallstreet or hot shots) wouldnt have known sheen as they say
any publicity and all that and he is a talented actor so everyone thinks this guy in mental . fair
play to the guy i mean who wouldnt want to smoke crack while snorting lines off of 2 russian hookers
arses and now get away with it..
[#159618] Written by: siw [13/05/2011, 08:22]
they cannot replace him with another actor, charlie is charlie no matter what.
let him be in the last episodes, and not ruin something so great.
it can't end like this, make a real ending and everybody will be happy!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]