TV Packs only

The Event: Season 2? Don't Expect One After Last Nights Ratings

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#154976] Written by: dennispremier [14/03/2011, 11:20]
the main problem is that a few episodes are broadcast and then there is a break for a few weeks or
months, then a few more episodes are shown followed by another long break. this seems to be
happening with a lot of series at the moment. therefore fans forget and lose the plot, and perhaps their
interest.
[#154989] Written by: severance32 [14/03/2011, 14:49]
whats the point as any show you start watching these day gets caned and never end the story.
so soon they wont make anything as people will find other chanles that dont screw up your favorite
programs, event, heros, caprica, now stargate universe just as it seems to be getting better.
its not our fault they made a sh*t first season.
i agree with dennispremier, i think they should make a couple of seasons in advance least then they
can start the next ones.
[#155023] Written by: facefuzzy78 [15/03/2011, 04:35]
i quite like it. its only been watch 12 episodes now? give it time to grow and room to breathe. i am
sick of good shows with promise being cancelled so soon, yet crap like the bachelor and the
apprentice go on for season after season.
[#155100] Written by: mattdrum [15/03/2011, 18:12]
i like how people are always so quick to assume that 1 or 2 episodes with low ratings automatically translates to immediate
cancellation if that were the case nothing would ever be renewed, give shows a chance and stop condemning them before
it's too late, the event definitely has the potential to get renewed especially in light of the full season order it was given.
[#155177] Written by: carinqua [16/03/2011, 12:18]
very good show, stupid if it gets cancelled. more then 5 million people enjoy this show.
and we in holland to!!!!!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]