eztv.wf | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only

Not able to connect to trackers/dht and unable to get shows?

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Admin's Corner » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#168035] Written by: s-coull [01/10/2011, 02:56]
hi, of late i'm having messages "problem with tracker" or "requested download is not authorised..."
can anyone advise why this is the case please
apologies if this a stupid question!
[#168045] Written by: snapply [01/10/2011, 05:15]
sorry, didn't see that my question had already been answered.
snapply
[#168047] Written by: snapply [01/10/2011, 05:17]
sorry, didn't see that my question had already been answered. unfortunately delete didn't work.
snapply
[#168142] Written by: MooFlungPoo [02/10/2011, 09:17]
roughly 2 weeks ago my ability to get files abruptly stopped. i traced it directly to firewalled at
opendns server. changed dns servers in my modem and able to get files. good ohblahblah's internet
police minions at work is seems.
[#168185] Written by: jdoran71 [02/10/2011, 22:29]
i can no longer download from mirror #1 on every torrent. i live in a country with restricted internet
access and have used eztv very successfully for a year. all of a sudden (today) mirror #1 throws up the
government's "restricted access" page on every torrent. the other mirrors work fine but are much slower.
have you changed anything in the way mirror #1 is configured/described? if so can you change it back so
my censor cant see it any more?
[#168470] Written by: sparkplug [08/10/2011, 17:52]
can anyone please help. i have used eztv for years now, but nothing i try to download from eztv will
download at the moment, not even start to download. i am in the uk i am using bitlord as my download
manager which i have been using for many years. is anyone experiencing the same problem.

sparkplug
[#168840] Written by: bigcountrysmallcountry [14/10/2011, 00:17]
same here mate. i have been using eztv for the last few years, but since they went down after the
first round of new shows can not connect to any of their downloads.

the problem is from the eztv site not the user end!!!!!!
[#169067] Written by: Colonel Panic [17/10/2011, 09:50]
yes!! this is an outrage!
i think you should call their customer service and demand a refund.
[#169233] Written by: superscribes [19/10/2011, 11:31]
have had the same problem myself using bitlord. have now changed to using bittorrent and haven't
had any issues as yet! obviously there would be appear to be problems using the bitlord application.
[#169435] Written by: spannernick1 [22/10/2011, 17:49]
i have a tracker if you like to use it..

http://vthemestracker.dyndns.org:11854/announce

i live in the uk,i use utorrent and and the only tracker i have a problem with is piratebay so i thought i
make my own.
[#169633] Written by: Yurij [25/10/2011, 16:39]
Quote by jdoran71
i can no longer download from mirror #1 on every torrent. i live in a country with
restricted internet
access and have used eztv very successfully for a year. all of a sudden (today) mirror #1 throws up the
government's "restricted access" page on every torrent. the other mirrors work fine but are much slower.
have you changed anything in the way mirror #1 is configured/described? if so can you change it back so
my censor cant see it any more?

you could try opendns
http://www.opendns.com/
[#170535] Written by: curmudgeon1981 [06/11/2011, 12:24]
hello everyone

im kind of new at this so you ll have to excuse my ignorance
last few days i ve been trying to download from eztv but it is not working im using mtorrent and im getting
this message 'banning peer same peer id as existing peer' and 'banning peer too many pex messages'
does this mean i've been banned from eztv?is there anything i can do to resolve this?
and again sorry for my ignorance

p.s. other torrents from other sites work properly
[#170995] Written by: tuk [12/11/2011, 04:34]
Quote by novaking
well, this was a decision we decided to make, we knew some people would be using
shitty old clients

you say 'shitty old clients' ..but using a shiny new client now means a torrent from your site takes 2-5
times longer to download ..if it ain't broke don't fix it

big thumbs down from an experienced end user
[#171624] Written by: dynomutt [21/11/2011, 03:44]
eztv is great, but i do have problems downloading, it would be a lot easier if they specified a program
suitable for downloadin from them, but for now i just go through all of there links and normally one of them
works, there links on pirate bay also don't work
[#171666] Written by: swedishalien [21/11/2011, 12:21]
i had bitlord and even bitlord 2 which i felt sucked more than bitlord 1.1.
after having trouble downloading over the last few weeks, i downloaded utorrent and now it's downloading
quicker than bitlord ever did.
i've always been a fan of eztv and recommend it to all my friends who likes to download tv shows.
keep up the good work guys and or gals at eztv.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]