Guide to New Fall TV shows

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#166240] Written by: Assman [06/09/2011, 10:13]
Quote by dbcad7
i guess it was going to be called rem, and then awake.. apparently it's going to be a
mid season
release.. something to look forward to after most of these shows are canceled.

i somehow missed hearing about this one over the summer.

police detective michael britten (jason isaacs) regains consciousness following a car accident
involving his wife hannah (laura allen) and his son rex (dylan minnette). michael moves back and
forth between two realities: in one, rex survived while hannah is dead; in the other, hannah
survived but rex did not. trying to keep both his loved ones alive, michael starts living a "double
life," moving back and forth between the two realities, dealing with different personal conflicts
and police partners. he also starts noticing strange links between the two realities.

it could be good, but knowing how journeyman did, and knowing that awake got bumped to midseason, i
don't have high expectations. (then again, i like to be surprised.)
[#166265] Written by: edward62 [06/09/2011, 22:43]
yeah, i am looking forward to fringe and supernatural. most of this new stuff looks like a pass. oh, and i
am looking forward to trolling anybody who watches 2 1/2 men....
[#166343] Written by: zicoz [08/09/2011, 15:08]
terra nova and grimm are the ones who stand out to me. grimm mostly because david greenwalt is
the creator.

i was expecting alcatraz to start this fall, but checking imdb it's not starting untill 2013? what's up with
that?

that said i've added all of them to my rss-list in utorrent so i'll check them out, and knowing me i'll
probably end up watching every comedy and drama.
[#166384] Written by: Rutig [09/09/2011, 02:46]
the fifth season of chuck is set to premiere on october 21, 2011.
[#166447] Written by: YezzMann [10/09/2011, 01:13]
my god, what a massacre it's going to be. all these shows being axed, it's going to be a bloodbath. hey,
make a show out of that! that would at least tickle my interest. nothing else does...

seriously, are they actually using monkeys and typewriters now? just put them in a room, throwing poop,
eating fruit (bananas is such a stereotype...), and now and then pushing a few buttons. and viola, a new
television show is born. it's not shakespeare, but who cares right?

i will give up all night a chance though, the cast is good but the storyline seems very thin and dull. stop
making these family shows, we have plenty already! we need one of those like we need another wannabee
friends (friends with benefits anyone?). terra nova will of course be a must see for the first few episodes,
because of the nice pictures of dinosaurs. charlie's angels is another one i probably give a try, it can
either be a train wreck (likely...), or a surprisingly fun hit! whitney's whitney cummings is just not that
funny, i can't understand that everybody is pushing her. so we finally got a hot comic, yay... i hate sarah
silverman's show, i will hate hers...

man, how negative am i? but just look what i have to work with...
[#166474] Written by: cybeRRunner [10/09/2011, 07:16]
Quote by assman
should you watch it? this was created by ryan murphy (nip/tuck, glee), so it will be
awesome for eight episodes, then start to suck and then there will be a serial killer and then we'll all roll
our eyes and say, "remember when american horror story was good?" that will all happen in season one.

just brilliant :d
[#166589] Written by: sjc1963 [12/09/2011, 14:49]
why does the song '57 channels (and nothin' on)', by springsteen, come to mind?
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]