Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#184190] Written by: jaeaxp [28/05/2012, 21:35]
Quote by dick1clark
i am super pissed about.

luck- great show why would they get rid of it?

'luck' canceled: hbo cancels drama amid horse deaths and low ratings
just google it, too lazy to copy/paste the damn article lol
[#184270] Written by: pabloe9k [30/05/2012, 09:46]
breaking bad is not cancelled!
in fact, the first episode has premier date.
[#184351] Written by: BoonesFerry [01/06/2012, 04:30]

Quote by pabloe9k
breaking bad is not cancelled!
in fact, the first episode has premier date.

we know, we know, if you read through any of the previous seven pages...breaking bad has been
mentioned in 28 post, now 29. thank you.
the premiere date was only recenlty released.
http://eztv.it/shows/36/breaking-bad/

[#184508] Written by: shadowWalker [04/06/2012, 14:25]
fringe & gossip girl final seasons what the hell !!!!

alcatraz, the finder i really liked the shows

[#184574] Written by: miksnubben [05/06/2012, 17:38]
hm...a gifted man...wtf...?
[#184960] Written by: lahardy [13/06/2012, 14:45]
i loved allen gregory
[#185704] Written by: simmy78 [03/07/2012, 02:12]
gcb........... wth!!!! i wish there was more then 10 episodes, its airing in australia, but why did
abc cancel it i thought it was an ok show, i did get a lot of laughs from the show, so dissapointing
[#186623] Written by: chazspiers [25/07/2012, 21:44]

i just love one tree hill and i just can't get over that it's no longer on our tv !
and why cancels all the fab tvshows most of the new shows that they have just came on our tvs are
now cancelled like alcatraz and terra nova and why cancel the secret circle the books are fab and
the show was great next they will be canceling the vampire diaries and why take ringer off
sarah michelle gellar rocks in that show i would so like to see buffy the vampire slayer come back !
i have to download all my shows with me being in the uk and can't watch most of these shows !
i just hope shows like teen wolf, bones, grimm, once upon a time, lost girl, true blood,
the vampire diaries, revenge, unforgettable, don't trust the b---- in apartment 23, 2 broke girls,
drop dead diva, hart of dixie, suburgatory, ect.... will not be cancelled next !!
there is so many rubbish shows out there so why do they cancel all the great shows ??

i so wanted to see peyton & lucas and sawyer and maybe more of there kids come back to tree hill
mark schwahn is fab and i would have loved to see more of one tree hill more seasons!!

i don't why they left us hanging with alcatraz when they found that man in the room and the haven't
found all the prisons and staff that all mysteriously vanished and what is going to happen to rebecca
madsen after being stabbed by her grandfather and i would like to know why all the inmates and staff
have been sent to this year and why they take tommy madsen's blood all the time it's a great
show so why has it been cancelled !!

i say bring back all the great show !!

chazspiers uk,

[#186630] Written by: Smelly-Cat [26/07/2012, 03:15]
where do you get this false information from?
some of these show have not been cancelled.
although i appreciate the effort to check but before publishing please make sure you get your facts
straight.
nothing worse than false rumors.
[#187189] Written by: BoonesFerry [08/08/2012, 05:38]

Quote by smelly-cat
where do you get this false information from? some of these show have not been
cancelled. although i appreciate the effort to check but before publishing please make sure you get
your facts straight. nothing worse than false rumors.

@smelly-cat -- there is something worse... people who fly off the handle, give no examples to support
what they are claiming, and don't read previous post to see if the issue has been addressed.

[#188080] Written by: Tiantan [30/08/2012, 22:39]
one show nobody seems to remember that was really good is no ordinary family .

it got dropped by the wayside just as the plotlines were getting good , and apparently nobody
cared because they had become jaded to super powers by " heroes "............

....which is another series i would have liked to see continue . damn those execs for cancelling
everything worth watching after a few episodes . they want quick money/ratings or they dump you .

btw : i am personally boycotting syfy channel , and have not watched it at all in months..........

won't you join me in expressing my opinion on their crap content the same way ????

wtf does wreslemania have to do with sci-fi ? it is fiction , but those tards can't even spell
" science " .

....and since when are ghosts or ghost hunters in any way science fiction ? blair witch weekly for
tards .
[#188866] Written by: ganganatha [22/09/2012, 00:42]
i can't believe love bites was cancelled..it was a good show with good ratings
going to miss house
[#188973] Written by: mizlove [24/09/2012, 21:22]
hey guys ...dog the bounty hunter was the bomb...why are there no torrents that work for
season 4 ,5 . and 6 can someone help a sista out and upload dog the bounty hunter.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]