Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#194275] Written by: sinner_pl [22/01/2013, 13:01]
they should at least create a finishing episode :/
[#194278] Written by: Myristate [22/01/2013, 14:13]
f-ing wankers.... almost all the shows i like get cancelled. :-( booo!
[#194280] Written by: badmartian [22/01/2013, 16:04]
so i guess we are to assume that everyone died except gary f that syfy is getting fing old. there is
no decent sci fi left what are we to do all we have is doctor who and maybe warehouse 13 if you
stretch it very very far
[#194445] Written by: OmniscientlyMe [26/01/2013, 14:02]
warehouse 13 stands as their last good original show as far as i'm concerned. (i've seen all the
stuff they import already.) it's probably going to die next season at this rate. i don't get how
sy-fy survives on shit like wrestling and ghosts and their
unwatchable movies.
[#194449] Written by: Audiovore [26/01/2013, 17:50]
jeez. i can't believe so many people liked a painkiller jane clone...
[#194453] Written by: Blackstar [26/01/2013, 18:27]
Quote by omniscientlyme
warehouse 13 stands as their last good original show as far as i'm concerned.
(i've seen all the
stuff they import already.) it's probably going to die next season at this rate. i don't get how
sy-fy survives on shit like wrestling and ghosts and their
unwatchable movies.

five years appears to be the max for a syfy series. apparently that's usually when the actors get to
renegotiate their contracts so i'm really not hopeful about warehouse 13.

it is getting bleak for science fiction on tv, no trek, no stargate, and the bbc is having to
stretch out its doctor who episodes as well.

[#194521] Written by: Athlonite [28/01/2013, 19:38]
i'll apologize for the swearing i'm about to do now sorry !!!!!! but

fuck fuckity fuck fucken fuckit fuckity fuck fuck fuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkk wankers at syfy need a swift kick to
what they call nuts ( we all know they don't have any as their all pussies)

[#194607] Written by: DreamWizard [30/01/2013, 22:41]
let's see... what can i say good about syfy channel?
- zilch
- double zilch
- triple zilch

they needed to make room for reality based things like ghost hunters.
wow, i went for an open catscan on my neck. strapped into a chair with an elevated tv.
the tv was playing ghost hunter's, chapter after chapter.
i couldn't figure what was worse, the not moving or the force feeding of such crap tv.
* it was like torture !

syfy has turned into a station that produces mostly b- movies, nearly any good series it has comes
from somewhere else a year after it's played already. then there's the 'catastrophe movies. ughh...
the station should record a movie about itself, it would be reality tv and catastrophe all rolled into one.
and that to would be a dvd sale failure.

with no education in finance or business management, almost anyone could walk in and improve what
has become a piece o' shit station.

they spent all that money on truly bad movies that don't sell and are really really bad, when they had
chances to make movies that people really wanted and would lay out their hard earned for.

you all know the movies/follow-ups they should have done, so repeating it here would really suck and
just make me madder.
[#194622] Written by: smoke_nl [31/01/2013, 06:16]
fuck the sy-fy channel every time i think they have a new good show that wil stick for at least
4seasons they cancel after 1ore2 i wont even bother to watch there new stuff in there first 2 seasons
[#195400] Written by: teknophile [16/02/2013, 15:08]
network fatcats really don't have a clue what people like. keep alphas running (and bring
back firefly - i know, bit too late for that...)
[#196424] Written by: MikeTheBoy [07/03/2013, 08:16]
Quote by dreamwizard
let's see... what can i say good about syfy channel?
- zilch
- double zilch
- triple zilch
<snip>

with no education in finance or business management, almost anyone could walk in and improve what
has become a piece o' shit station.
<snip>

totally agree. syfy is now a joke channel - a parody of what a good channel should be. and given
that there are so many sci-fi (spelt correctly) fans out there, it takes a real fuckwit to screw up
what should have been a good, profitable channel.

so what's wrong with it:

1. the number of crap shows, like "who wants to be a superhero", "fact or faked: paranormal files",
"syfy@comiccon 2012", etc.

2. the cheap, knock-off films they make (and hopefully are being sued over).

3. the constant, repetitive adverts, the same ones every break that do nothing except piss off the
viewer who already has seen them 50 times and is sick to death of them - so much so that the
temptation to change channels cannot be resisted.

4. the nauseating american accent of the presenter. sick and tired of the "on syfy" deep voiced rubbish.

if there was another channel showing even a small number of sci-fi programmes, this channel would be
put out of its misery in a very short time.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]