TV Packs only

May 2013 - Canceled Ended Renewed or Unknown

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#199967] Written by: FuryX [11/05/2013, 21:25]
i actually liked csi ny a lot more than csi (never liked miami). after the lead actor left original csi i
never got into the show. shame that ny got canned and the original stayed :/.

i was getting into golden boy :/...guess will never see that final 7 years lol.

some terrible shows got renewed :/...wtf -.-?
[#199975] Written by: Azurefaerie [12/05/2013, 01:48]
duets on nbc (i believe) was also not picked up for a second season.

any news on cracked, suits or the blue rose?
[#199976] Written by: lv2tl71 [12/05/2013, 02:10]
its sad to see body of proof gone, it had a great dynamic!

but im most sad about smash.
[#199986] Written by: Magicman2051 [12/05/2013, 05:44]
Quote by azurefaerie
any news on cracked, suits or the blue rose?

suits: season 3 begins on the 16th of july. its currently on the countdown list on eztv
cracked: season 2 will begin some time next year.
the blue rose: no information that i can find about renewal or cancellation but given how often it was
tossed around in its timeslot i'd be dubious about it returning, then again the dvd sales could do well.
[#199995] Written by: thebishop74 [12/05/2013, 13:06]

i was still liking happy endings, though it never seems to go anywhere in plot, but it's never stopped it being funny.
[#200010] Written by: bsmkchan [12/05/2013, 20:41]
go on is cancelled !! why? i thought it was a solid show? it was the best new comedy this season !!
[#200022] Written by: Audiovore [13/05/2013, 01:07]
Quote by mavigogun
i do get wishing a show ill, though- tera nova, revolution,
and falling skies are all unforgivably flawed in premise, execution, and script;

with you on terra nova and revolution, but i actually enjoy falling skies. i view it more as a post-apoc
show than "scifi", like jeremiah and jericho.
[#200035] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [13/05/2013, 03:47]
banshee was renewed i don't know if anyone has mentioned that
[#200060] Written by: OneTrickPony [13/05/2013, 13:53]
Quote by lastgateguard
wow vegas was cut? haha that sucks. i thought the show was pretty good, not
great but good enough for more seasons.

i will also miss go on, and my wife will miss the neighbors, but vegas being cut is the real heartbreak.
[#200100] Written by: THRobinson [13/05/2013, 22:08]
Quote by lastgateguard
wow vegas was cut? haha that sucks. i thought the show was pretty good, not
great but good enough
for more seasons.

agreed... i thought vegas was well done and doing well. most of the cancelled list i agree with otherwise...
i think in addition to cleveland show, american dad shoulda been added to the list as well. both have been
going downhill for the past 2yrs.

also a shame, now that being human (uk) has ended, they don't re-start the fades again.
[#200204] Written by: BoonesFerry [15/05/2013, 20:15]

article updated may 15, 2013
thank you, to everyone who contributed

[#200218] Written by: anacron [16/05/2013, 01:34]
Quote by aikousha

as far as us network (and syfylys) shows that are considered sci-fi... unless i'm forgetting one, i
hope they all go away... i've had it with bad sf that has crappy scriptwriting and plots, and are
populated with moronic characters that shouldn't survive the first episode... and though doctor who
isn't really great sf, it's infinitely better, and more entertaining, than anything that's been
recently on us tv. so, thank you, canada and britain!

i can't totally agree here.. i looove "psych", amazing show on the us network. funny as hell and a
nice little spin on the "crime solved in an hour" type. took me 2-3 episodes to get the feel for it and fall
in love with it though - for any new comers to the show. it's produced in vancouver, bc, canada
aikousha, perhaps you should give it a try ;d.

Quote by onetrickpony

i will also miss go on, and my wife will miss the neighbors, but vegas being cut is the real heartbreak.

actually, the neighbors was renewed.

Quote by boonesferry

good catch. odd that tvbythenumbers missed that one on their list.

from the show info page:

"on april 22, 2013, comedy central annouced that they
would not be renewing the series for and eighth season."

but, ya just never know with this show...they said the same thing a year ago

well, the thing with futurama, is that matt groening is a genius at promoting his works. the series will
be cancelled, and then he'll make 2-3 movies of futurama, get people psyched about it again and it'll
return. in any case, if it doesn't return.. again, i'm sure there will be more movies made in the future.
[#200219] Written by: anacron [16/05/2013, 01:37]
Quote by assman
here's my list of cable tv ending/canceled shows that you missed:
..alphas..
..spartacus..
..weeds..

technically, alphas was cancelled and spartacus and weeds ended - all three being last year.
[#200344] Written by: pixelslut [19/05/2013, 16:05]
ohhh... last season for burn notice eh? ill be sad when that ends... kind of worried nikita has a
short season as well... if that ends too i'll be out any kind of espionage/black-ops type of show...
though i suppose person of interest is close enough.

happy to see defiance, orphan black, and revolution made the cut. they aren't awesome sci-fi (though
defiance is the only one i would consider solidly in the sci-fi camp, the others have elements but
are essentially suspense/mystery and action/drama respectively) but they are enough to get by on
until something really worthwhile comes along.
[#200382] Written by: burnodo [20/05/2013, 05:55]
"go on" cancelled? that was a hilarious show! gotta give credit to matthew perry for the yuks,
and all the fine females they had on the show. can't understand why this show didn't get renewed
but two and a half men is still running?!?!?
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]