TV Packs only

Copyright Notices

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » General » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#484834] Written by: secondrule [14/08/2016, 07:35]
Sorry to hijack this but .. I can't seem to find a way to create a new thread.. Can't find
the "New Thread" button or link.. Does
anyone know where it is or if we have the ability to start a thread?

Good luck with that!! Im getting the same issue .. I am trying to paste and copy your quote in, as I
cant use the quote option.

So, it seems we are being subjected to cash for no services ..
[#484835] Written by: stevewizard [14/08/2016, 17:29]
Advertising:
Suggestion to EZTV, you should use standard ads along the side of the listings so users do not block your ads, I suspect you
will generate more ad revenue this way and not be as intrusive as the current advertising you are using. Some of the ads
currently are very intrusive and create endless loops that most people will not find their way out of, this is a terrible practice
that just pisses people off. Google ads on the side of these listing could garner some real ad revenue for you.
[#484846] Written by: imyssa [18/08/2016, 09:25]
Logged in after a few days off only to find that I can't see any of the shows listed UNLESS I call
off AdBlock.
It's bad enough having to deal with the pop-ups but viruses as well? LOL if you think anyone wants
that.
Ummm... Not going to happen.

EZTV has gotten progressively worse in it's quite transparent cash grab. I understand needing to
have a revenue stream but if you make it impossible for people to use the site easily and safely
then they will go elewhere.

Put it back to how it was. Please.
[#484874] Written by: jennyther [23/08/2016, 20:59]
Thought it was only me. It's a shame :-(
[#484876] Written by: lastlegjohnny [23/08/2016, 23:21]
Hello. The "new thread" link is greyed out. But I took the time to make this post because I have
enjoyed coming to EZTV for years. In the course of just signing up for a new account, I had to turn
off pop ups 5 or 6 times. The new method used for advertising on this site is that clicking on
almost any link causes a pop up to open in a new window that goes to the front. Your desired link
must be clicked again after deleting the new window. This is invasive and annoying. It is difficult
to sustain the notion that EZ TV is a still a friendly site that cares about the television fan
community. I suppose the bottom line for site administrators is not the mental health or good will
of users but whether this new ploy makes money for advertisers. Will bringing the windows to the
front look like higher traffic? Every window that pops up like this makes me more angry and this is
no way to get a message across. If it keeps up I will simply stop using the site, and that's too
bad. I'm sure I won't be the only one. Let's hope this turns out to be a failed experiment.
[#484891] Written by: dazza7165 [25/08/2016, 04:50]
Is anyony having trouble getting shows updated? The last one to come through to me was Teen
Mom on the 23rd of August.
[#484892] Written by: suzieq1810 [25/08/2016, 05:07]
Same here???
[#484898] Written by: kennethx [25/08/2016, 11:03]
Same here. Any news?
[#484903] Written by: lastlegjohnny [25/08/2016, 13:55]
I went on EZTV this morning and it was back to its old, responsive, user friendly self. Whoever is
to thank for this, thank you thank you thank you!!! It makes my day and I feel comfortable in the
community again.
[#484906] Written by: oddjob58 [26/08/2016, 00:56]
This site is starting to suck more each day. think its time to find a new download site.
[#484914] Written by: woobie08 [27/08/2016, 14:22]
this is exactly why i enters the forum for the first time every. I've been a member for like 10 years!!!
i hate the ads i love eztv, if they needed money i would have donated.
but to force me to watch pop ups that were abandoned like 7-10 years ago because ppl hated them.

I'm thinking of looking for a new tv torrent site of in worse case make my own just to keep having my daily
shows
[#484961] Written by: thewiz90 [09/09/2016, 01:36]
Ditto site user has intercepts to send you to adverts and other crap.
[#484976] Written by: secondrule [15/09/2016, 07:52]
Im now getting warning from my anti virus about the shit that this site is using ..

You have ruined the site!!
[#484989] Written by: rochdale123 [18/09/2016, 11:23]
Getting so p***ed off with these redirects and pop ups, loved the site used for years but maybe time to move elsewhere.
[#485034] Written by: flashfodder [26/09/2016, 10:46]
Hey guys,

Has anyone else noticed new shows are becoming harder and harder to find? And even if you do,
they don't have a show page, they are simply added to 'General' shows or the MKVGroup.

Examples: I like to search for new shows using 'S01E01'. It always used to work great in the
past. I could check out every show that's appeared and decide for myself if it's worth checking out.

Now when I search 'S01E01', I get nothing newer than about 6months ago.

I can still find shows by hunting through the list but the list is vast and there are always multiple
versions of show files which makes it complex, difficult and time consuming.

And even when I do find shows, they have no show page or they have not been correctly
associated. Just check the Other TV Shows link here for a full list of examples:
https://eztv.ag/shows/1911/other-tv-shows/

As a site, it is unfortunate but it is slowly slipping towards being unusable for me where new (and
even some existing) shows are concerned.

Does anyone know if this is being worked on or if there is a problem behind the scenes that's
causing this issue?
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]