eztv.wf | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only

Supernatural Could End in 2010, But Should It?

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#119806] Written by: gldmadmax [01/10/2009, 00:39]
things that kill shows are regurgitation of previous episodes..thats precisely why stargate atlantis
ended, why star trek ended with enterprise..you can only do so many episodes before the formula
makes it tiring.

shows should have definite begining and ending. smallville..is another example of a show that should
have been canned a long time ago. it gets tiring on the senses seeing the same old same old every week.

i think it should end with it having rave reviews, with the potential of a spin off, this show has
more potential for a spin off than medium has at present.
[#120186] Written by: seraphim789 [05/10/2009, 03:42]
supernatural is a show with a talented director, talented writers, and a great cast.

that being said, i am certain that they are capable of finding a way to extend supernatural to an
additional 1-3 seasons.

consider the following potential scenarios:
1) they beat lucifer, but are unable to kill him, setting the stage to confront him again in season 6
2) or better yet, they confront him and find they cannot defeat him, then season 6 continues with
them trying to find a way.
3) lucifer takes control of sam and dean is forced to find a way to save his brother (hard to pull
off though)
4) they defeat lucifer\'s physical form, but cannot destroy his spirit completely, what remains
enters sam and he is put into yet another struggle to hold onto his humanity and keep lucifer from
resurfacing.
5) or more interesting, what if he were able to enter dean instead and essentially reverse the
dynamic between sam and dean (unlikely).
6) alternatively, the surviving part of lucifer\'s spirit enters a random host and lucifer gradually
regains his strength to fight again.
7) they \"think\" they kill him or lucifer otherwise eludes them.

these are just 7 possibilities that i came up with off the top of my head while sleep-deprived, the
writers for the show are much more talented, so it is foolish to think that they would be incapable
of figuring out how to continue the series. however, if they do kill lucifer, i cannot imagine the
show being nearly as successful afterward as anything else would seem anti-climatic.
[#120350] Written by: Salsolaa [07/10/2009, 12:04]
alright, in billion tv shows i choose that one for eternity if there is one.
i don't why some people think about ending a perfect show like that one.
there's more than one a good show produced from several seasons more than fifth season like friends
and stargate sg1 , and in both of them we never bored or something.
actully we feel sad that it ends.
in supernatural we don't live only in supernatural stories but also in the realtionship between brother
and really i never i have never been drawn to the story or characters, as drawn to the drama in that
series. that thing i was miss it, after terminator sarah connor chronicles.
so i will be lost if this series ended too.
so please if any one can hear my vote or voice, please don't we like it.
[#120351] Written by: Salsolaa [07/10/2009, 12:06]
Quote by seraphim789
supernatural is a show with a talented director, talented writers, and a great cast.

that being said, i am certain that they are capable of finding a way to extend supernatural to an
additional 1-3 seasons.

consider the following potential scenarios:
1) they beat lucifer, but are unable to kill him, setting the stage to confront him again in season 6
2) or better yet, they confront him and find they cannot defeat him, then season 6 continues with
them trying to find a way.
3) lucifer takes control of sam and dean is forced to find a way to save his brother (hard to pull
off though)
4) they defeat lucifer\'s physical form, but cannot destroy his spirit completely, what remains
enters sam and he is put into yet another struggle to hold onto his humanity and keep lucifer from
resurfacing.
5) or more interesting, what if he were able to enter dean instead and essentially reverse the
dynamic between sam and dean (unlikely).
6) alternatively, the surviving part of lucifer\'s spirit enters a random host and lucifer gradually
regains his strength to fight again.
7) they \"think\" they kill him or lucifer otherwise eludes them.

these are just 7 possibilities that i came up with off the top of my head while sleep-deprived, the
writers for the show are much more talented, so it is foolish to think that they would be incapable
of figuring out how to continue the series. however, if they do kill lucifer, i cannot imagine the
show being nearly as successful afterward as anything else would seem anti-climatic.

i like your replay, you really one of loyalty supernatural fans.
good for you
[#121494] Written by: IdNiT [27/10/2009, 20:46]
if lucifer dies, whats left? the possibilities are endless. satan has a child, after all... and
every good daddy wants his child/spawn to grow up to be better than himself. and that's just staying
in the christian theme.

of course, that doesn't necessarily mean that they should carry on, only that they could.
[#121586] Written by: Navi86 [30/10/2009, 06:11]
come on it's the best thing on earth!!!!!!!!!! why would they end it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[#122057] Written by: 00nicklock [05/11/2009, 21:03]
don't let it end
[#122117] Written by: bpphantom [06/11/2009, 07:45]
while i will miss it (supernatural is one of the 5 shows i regularly download to watch and buy the
seasons on dvd), i'd say let it end with season 5. it was a huge, epic story. fantastic writing.
perfect actors for all roles (even guests). five years of the best north american tv had to offer.
next please.
[#123190] Written by: Gorbius [19/11/2009, 20:48]
u know what i would love....... they end the tv series with a surprise finale on the big screen in
movie form :d .... ok maybe not.

anyways back to the question of whether it should end at season 5 or not...... if they can pull it
off then sure... but it is kind of a big risk.... i dont want it to not go so well and then taint it.
[#123483] Written by: Severen666 [23/11/2009, 20:03]
season 6, assuming that either or both characters are still alive that is, could easily deal with the fall
out and clean up required after such an apocalyptic confrontation. trying to get the world back to the
way it was, stop any new evil from rising and taking advantage of a weakened and vulnerable world,
and dealing with the emotional baggage and fallout from all that had to be done, and all that was lost in
defeating the devil/thwarting the apocalypse...you know, if they actually even manged to do so.

there are possibilities for going forward, but if they end the show well and decide it's time to pull up
stakes, i won't blame them for that either.
[#123670] Written by: Caelra [26/11/2009, 06:07]
i have a feeling they are planning something to do with god. where is he hiding? and why? can sam
and dean find him? is god the key to making a season 6 or just the thing to help supernatural go out
with a bang?
[#125939] Written by: westsayid23 [04/01/2010, 08:47]
never!!!! supernatural will go on forever!
[#125940] Written by: westsayid23 [04/01/2010, 08:47]
i think the trickster is god.
[#126161] Written by: gazb10 [07/01/2010, 11:06]
i love this show, infact between supernatural and heroes i cant decide which is my favourite. but as
much as i love this show i cant see where it will go after the presumed battle/showdown with lucifer.
originally i thought season 4 was going to be the finale so i feel priviliged to witness an extra
season.
even a prequel season where sam and dean are young like the flashback scenes when sam would look
after dean when john was out hunting wouldnt work as you would lose both jared paladecki and jensen
ackles.
anyway looking foward to the 20th of jan and episode 11.

absolutely love eztv!!!!!!!
[#126329] Written by: huged [17/01/2010, 21:38]
nooooooooooooooooooooo

as one of my favorite shows on, i hope they go somewhere with it. the most entertaining episode are
the least serious and more ridiculous, like when dean was caught in a death loop, the black/white
vampire, or any of the ghost hunter ones.

ive got my fingers crossed for a season 6!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]