eztv.wf | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only

Supernatural Could End in 2010, But Should It?

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#126681] Written by: [email protected] [21/01/2010, 18:31]
we will have season 6 for sure ...u'll see
[#126683] Written by: cmlace2004 [21/01/2010, 19:56]
let supernatural continue on and on as long as jared and jensen continue to like it. i love that show very
much and the humor, the storyline, the relationship between brothers is enough to tell anyone that it's an
amazing show. i hope and pray it will continue with another chapter for them. season 5 could end with
beating lucifer but he could be back in season 6 or something. i want them to be around as much as most
of the fans of supernatural. frankly, i love to watch them start fresh again, hunting things saving people
from the bad things again ... i miss those times in season 1 and 2 ...
[#126746] Written by: hailnhenry [22/01/2010, 06:38]
oooh, i love the idea that supernatural hasn't even dealt with the god storyline yet. so much more
to do, yet - keep the winchester boys alive!
[#126759] Written by: taTabB [22/01/2010, 09:20]
well, let's put it this way, supernaturals is one of the few shows that were consistent with their
characters and the storyline. two brothers having family issues because they got mixed up with
supernatural entities and its like an addiction that no matter how hard they try to get away they still go
back to their old ways...
and eventhough we know whats going to happen next, its just entertaining because you would want to
know how they would react... maybe it should end, because i'd want to have memories of supernatural
being the super successful tv series that ended while they were still hot and famous.

but (this is just on me) i cant seem to get tired of them, and i think believe and feel that a majority of
people wont too, i can watch until they're old i mean there's gotta be something more out there right?
besides as long as the director, writer, staff and actors find creative ways of making them more
interesting why not? i wouldnt mind, besides, this is the best one yet and i just cant get enough of it. if
some people think its a chain of repitition i really understand them,... but they could just not watch the
series right? hahahahaha
oh well, i'd really be heart broken if it ends this early....
[#128244] Written by: bodnapa [16/02/2010, 02:07]
well i think in 5th season finale battle of the arch angle michel and lucifer is bound to happen where in
sam's body will be destroyed in the process. dean wont go to heaven but will be stuck on earth without his
brother. kinda like what would have happened if dean would have never made a deal with that red eyed
demon in season 2.
[#128245] Written by: bodnapa [16/02/2010, 02:12]
or there is another crazy idea for season 6. assuming dean and sam are kia by michel and lucifer. in the
near future after this event. lucifer tries to free himself once again from hell. but this time sam and dean
are brought back to life by a mysterious event. probably another deal but who knows. story starts from
there.
[#128277] Written by: ianvanede [16/02/2010, 13:47]
woehoe season 6 is happening
[#129522] Written by: mrcairo [05/03/2010, 20:23]
great to hear that season 6 is a go!!!

if the guys are onboard, as it's already been said...there's "always" something evil going bump in the world
that needs to be taken out

lock & load
[#132693] Written by: cordovaisabelle [23/04/2010, 17:55]
do not end it yet! supernatural and true blood are the best shows on tv!!! us fans of supernatural
will never get bored of dean and sam!
[#133243] Written by: wigz [01/05/2010, 11:18]
supernatural is slated for 6 seasons. as the guy who created it, initially only wanted to make 5
seasons, also with the way the story is going... only fair to say it'll be 6 seasons. the show is
pretty predictable and formulaic, so i don't really care if it ends or not.
[#133878] Written by: chaza [10/05/2010, 03:54]
i love my winchester men! keep them coming! i will watch them. the show has chemistry!
[#134362] Written by: FinnFish [15/05/2010, 06:39]
supernatural is a great tv show that has captured a lot of viewers hearts. i'm not really sure whether i
want the show to continue in a forced fashion (bad plot etc.) or if they should quit while they're still ahead.
honestly, if the writers have a good plot idea, why not?
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]