TV Packs only

Stargate Universe's Fall Run Is Franchise's Best Since 2005

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#126215] Written by: c0ld [08/01/2010, 08:41]
i actually rewatched this recently, and so long as you skip past all the shippy crap, it's not too
bad. that meant skipping through 'earth' almost entirely. i might even make some cuts and release
the 'corrected' versions to a torrent site. the sci-fi and shippy story lines are almost entire
exclusive to one and other, so i doubt there'd be any plot holes as a result.
[#126327] Written by: huged [17/01/2010, 21:35]
ok so sgu better than sg-1 nofknway but i like the potential it has. it feels more like getting into a
day-time soap(and not telling ne1 bout ur new addiction) that you love/hate and just want to find out
what happens next. i would like to see more off-world adventures rather than the simple scaveging bs
and i also hope they dont simply choose another alien race to discover and battle for a couple of
seasons then abruptly go off the air. in the end, im a big enough sg fan to watch whether it is shite or
not!
[#126328] Written by: STDog [17/01/2010, 21:37]
i agree with everything santabj has said.

my wife and i have both been stargate fans since the movie, including the showtime days.
i think the move to scifi was the worst thing to happen to the series/franchise.

that said, my wife watched 3 episodes of sgu and that's it. no more.
i've continued to watch hopping that they will turn it around, but that hope is waning fast.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]