Syfy cutting Caprica from schedule, no second season pickup

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#146505] Written by: Attlantis [16/11/2010, 09:43]
hello all

could you tell me why you advertise caprica as finished, although i found the episodes 14 and 15 ?
thank you
[#146514] Written by: RedMatrix [16/11/2010, 11:44]
Quote by rubyfruit67
i'd like to see caprica stay and watch it develop and learn more about the
differences between the cultures on the 12 worlds! frack the cancellation!

.. and that's cuz we only explored caprica, tauron & geminon so far. still a whole 9 more cultures
we don't know about.
[#146537] Written by: OmniscientlyMe [16/11/2010, 19:42]
Quote by dubkat
at least there is still v and stargate universe to watch still!

at least you hope v will survive. it's another series with a giant gap in the middle of the first
season.

personally, the only thing i'll really miss about caprica is seeing magda apanowicz.
[#146620] Written by: mrreality13 [18/11/2010, 04:16]
i enjoy it even though it was a lil slow in its over all plot.imo they shoulda moved it along quicker into its
future so we could see "adama"as a teenager or a young solder.
its a shame but such is life from todays hollywood-fyi im up to season 1 epp 16 -canadian tv will air all of
season 1
[#147082] Written by: Athlonite [23/11/2010, 09:07]
might we ask if your going to up them here for the rest of the world thats missed out
[#147085] Written by: potatoeater [23/11/2010, 10:27]
-1 really bad show
whole "syfy" should be canceled btw
[#147740] Written by: mcarroll777 [02/12/2010, 16:06]
syfy, needs to return to the sci-fi it used to be to this i will agree.

actually, i'd be interested in seeing about the original earth, the one where the 5 originated from
a thousand years b4 caprica. but i do get what the story-line is trying to say; human evolution will
eventually become to smart for their own good. no matter how, where, or when...

but the direction this show was going, with "deathwalkers" and the creation of viable and
sustainable ai, how they as the mechanical robot version came to meet up with the "5" and the
creation of the "skin-jobs". this is one side i'd like to see the show take route, alongside the
sto's development. to how (imo) i'm sure they originally obtained the cylons original model and
declared war with the multi-theistics and then the cylons eventually turning on the sto for their
errorous/human ways.... i'm sure i could go on lol.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]