TV Packs only

Syfy cutting Caprica from schedule, no second season pickup

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#145415] Written by: cryptid [01/11/2010, 19:37]
yall sure bitch and whine alot, how about just being happy with what you have and forget about what
you don't have or will never get.
[#145419] Written by: rubyfruit67 [01/11/2010, 20:08]
sure, caprica started off slow-ish. sure, it wasn't what we all expected after bsg, but (and there's
always a big but) it was becoming an increasingly interesting show that was showing us a lot about the
religion(s) of the colonies and how the cylons came to be.
personally, bsg wasn't what some people call a conventional sci-fi show. it was a war drama. just
happened to be set in another part of the galaxy during a different time when humanity had more
advanced technology. or so i've heard many say. (including some of the producers and writers!)

i was starting to fall in love with caprica, looked forward to it popping up as an available torrent each
week. it will be missed.
i just wonder how much longer it's going to take the dumb fracks at the networks to realize that most
of us growed-ups don't watch conventional, commercial tv anymore. we tivo, dvr or download it from
a torrent site. and they wonder why neilson ratings show lack of interest.
because they are worthless bits of data!!!!

i'd like to see caprica stay and watch it develop and learn more about the differences between the
cultures on the 12 worlds! frack the cancellation!
[#145423] Written by: dubkat [01/11/2010, 21:23]
this is dissapointing, it's not the best sci-fi show i've watched, and it does seem a bit slow sometimes. but
i think it had potential. i think the actors in it were fantastic, it's too bad the writers were not up to the
same level.

hopefully syfy has something else up their sleeve that will get our blood pumping, but im not holding my
breath.

at least there is still v and stargate universe to watch still!

[#145440] Written by: Worpe [02/11/2010, 01:56]
Quote by rubyfruit67
we tivo, dvr or download it from
a torrent site. and they wonder why neilson ratings show lack of interest.
because they are worthless bits of data!!!!

now you aren't making sense, to the makers it's irrelevant how many torrents are downloaded since
there are no ads in it and it brings them nothing at all in income, so in that sense nielsen (with
an e btw) ratings make much more sense, and tivo/dvr is the same as watching for their counters,
plus nielsen doesn't just do tv anymore, i quote their site:

"with recent advances in electronics, viewing is no longer limited to the television set and content
is available on multiple platforms. computers and mobile devices have joined the television as
places to view programming. nielsen measures how people use and engage with content across these
[#145482] Written by: David42 [02/11/2010, 15:10]
great new everyone, canada's syfy station- space will be airing all of caprica this fall. i hope someone
can spread this so someone can get this on bittorrent tonight from canada. if someone can't get it tonight
on such short notice they'll most likely play the episode again within the week. please spread this, i just
joined eztv to get this word around and i'm not sure if this is the proper way to alert this.

source:
http://io9.com/5679692/the-remaining-episodes-of-caprica-will-air-on-canadas-space-channel
[#145490] Written by: Lohan666 [02/11/2010, 20:08]
i think that this is a damned shame. sy-fy obviously don't know what they're doing. they really have some great programs with eureka, warehouse 13, haven, and sanctuary. caprica had so much awesome potential and i was really hoping as time went on, it would get the chance to pick up. oh well. all my favorite shows get cancelled eventually.
[#145522] Written by: Savre [03/11/2010, 04:37]
this sux. i liked this show considering there was fukk all else to watch other than this and sgu in
terms of sci-fi.
[#145567] Written by: fallennature [03/11/2010, 16:29]
Quote by david42
great new everyone, canada's syfy station- space will be airing all of caprica this
fall. i hope someone
can spread this so someone can get this on bittorrent tonight from canada. if someone can't get it
tonight
on such short notice they'll most likely play the episode again within the week. please spread this,
i just
joined eztv to get this word around and i'm not sure if this is the proper way to alert this.

source:
http://io9.com/5679692/the-remaining-episodes-of-caprica-will-air-on-canadas-space-channel

any canadians out there who plan on recording and making torrents?
[#145655] Written by: Dramat [04/11/2010, 14:24]
well, melodrama science fiction is either amazing or it just suck. and i agree with others that
after middleseason break this series changed into something wierd. that's just sad. another sf
series is gone
fortunatelly there's dexter - otherwise there would be no worth watching thing in tv........unless
anyone can recommend something interesting..??
[#145765] Written by: Savre [05/11/2010, 19:31]
i stared watching rubicon to fill the void left by cap. i read an article about it then watched the
first few eps and got hooked. its no sci-fi replacement but i like the lead actor so it will have to
do. i actually like alott now
[#145979] Written by: kingdarko [08/11/2010, 21:20]
i love rubicon, i hope that show stays on air because it's truly one of the better shows on tv at the
moment.
[#146043] Written by: fallennature [09/11/2010, 15:06]
here is last weeks episode for anyone who missed it. it was aired on the canadian sifi channel
"space" and upped by someone on pirate bay.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5940690
[#146075] Written by: istrain [10/11/2010, 01:11]
sad day.
[#146413] Written by: mkrmec [15/11/2010, 07:06]
ohh god dammit.. not another one.. bad syfy.. ffs.. loved this show!!
[#146437] Written by: fallennature [15/11/2010, 14:06]
what really pisses me off is the total garbage show they gave caprica's time slot to. that hollywood
treasure show is absolutely not science fiction... they are selling out more and more by the day.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]