‘Fringe’ Hits All Time Low: Cancellation Is Possible

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#155762] Written by: JeanLucPicard [24/03/2011, 14:01]
Quote by sam_smooth
this show should be canceled. and, i say that after praising the first season. i
think they have
strayed off course from what people were into with the first set of episodes.

a show should not be cancelled just because the story veered off course a bit during some 4 episodes
... let producers kick some writer ass for better scripts and everything will be fine.
[#155828] Written by: pyro006 [25/03/2011, 13:05]
Quote by esign

it's about time that the networks catch up with technology. how about this: they release their own
torrents, from a site much like eztv. you have to sit through a commercial or two, before the
torrent downloads. slap in a few short commercials in the video file itself; if they're short
enough, many won't bother skipping over them. have some product placement; i don't like it, but i
like it better than having the show canceled, and done with care, it's not all that bad. then they
can count the torrent downloads, and do some research on the efficiency of these ads/placements. i
think they'll be pleasantly surprised.

exactly. i don't have a big problem with commercials unless they are 18 minutes out of every hour
of tv. an ad system like hulu has getting put in downloadable files would be fine with me. you
could also track actual numbers of downloads as opposed to .02% of viewers and extrapolating.
theres so many options that are better than the status quo for entertainment but the companies
insist on fighting tooth and nail to preserve it. whatever, let them lose all their money trying to
fight it, maybe people with half a brain will take their places.
[#169540] Written by: Papper Papp [24/10/2011, 07:52]
i think it could be counted downloads also. people do not stay at tv on friday night! not people who loves
this kind of shows. italy here, i wait for friday to download new episodes!
[#175314] Written by: beringtom [28/01/2012, 00:21]
wow, this did not come as a suprise to me i must admit, after the timeline was rewriten the show
startet to bore me
[#178253] Written by: vor1000 [28/02/2012, 19:58]
unlike the start of this season, it seems like they've finally decided on one plot to go with.

the first part of the season they seemed to be throwing everything against the wall and seeing what
stuck. it had no flow...very disjointed.
[#181049] Written by: t22snow [01/04/2012, 08:46]
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]