eztv.wf | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only

FOX Cancels The Chicago Code, Breaking In, and Human Target, Lie to Me, Traffic Light

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#159455] Written by: Ocified [11/05/2011, 19:46]
3 of my shows gone! tcc had such a huge build up, and is a damn good show gets axed which kills me
because they were setting things up nicely for a full season run. ht is amother show i really
enjoyed... although they introduced a bit much this last season, it was still solid... and ltm? i know
theyve been teetering, but it imo is a great show with a great cast! tim roth on my tv?!!!

the ratings need to be done differently, as i work for nmr, i can tell you that they way homes are
selected, and bought by my company, the ratings will never reflect reality. especially in the ny
market. i'm shocked that we are able to sell the info we gather... i know at least my market, while we
have good ppl, our oversight is lacking and the way the mrs are forced to gather up basics
or "something close" usually doesnt affect what's watched properly. bah humbug!!!
[#159456] Written by: man_gaga [11/05/2011, 20:07]
it's sad that these shows we're cancelled. i blame the lame american audience. it's the same audience
that got arrested development cancelled while 2 and a half men and those horrible tyler perry show's rake
in the ratings. they don't understand what's funny.
[#159459] Written by: iamcanadian [11/05/2011, 20:16]
really they keep chitty shows and axe good ones think the guys that run fox nbc syfy abc and all
others need the axe might stop watching tv all together if they pull the good stuff off not really
but thx for the rant

[#159460] Written by: MrMacMan [11/05/2011, 20:29]
geez that is one big axe fox drops.

i've been watching the chicago code, i mean its not especially gritty but it does the crime drama lineage
pretty well.

human target getting a boot? man i loved my mindless action. yeah they added cast members at the drop
of a hat season 2 to try to get something started but it was what it was. i would have really enjoyed my
action fix to keep going. bleh.
[#159461] Written by: KillaKlan [11/05/2011, 20:30]
traffic light is actually a really funny show, just started watching it like 5 or 6 episodes ago
too. i am kind of bitter about that, thats for sure.
[#159462] Written by: pixelslut [11/05/2011, 20:36]
wtf, they just canceled every show i watch on their network except house in one announcement.
[#159464] Written by: Ric Adbur [11/05/2011, 21:29]
i liked human target, but wasn't surprised to hear it was cancelled. i was, however, surprised to hear
about lie to me and the chicago code. both were great shows.

but after all, this is fox, the idiots who cancelled firefly. they'll never learn. they just continue to create a
bunch of shows, and if they're not instant smash hits, they cancel them and try again until they get one.
and along the way they chew up and spit out a lot of really good shows. jackasses.

i, for one, am done watching fox shows. i'll stick with house and fringe, but i won't bother watching any
new ones. it's just not worth it.

[#159465] Written by: raychelabcdefg [11/05/2011, 21:33]
Quote by armando
but lie to me? what?? idiots!

my thoughts exactly!
[#159476] Written by: pixelslut [12/05/2011, 01:41]
Quote by ric adbur
i'll stick with house and fringe, but i won't bother watching any
new ones. it's just not worth it.

man how could i forget about fringe - after that season finale. so ill revise my post form earlier -
they managed to cancel all the shows on their network i watch except 2... in a single announcement.
[#159478] Written by: BubbleBobble [12/05/2011, 02:11]
and just when i was really getting into the chicago code. breaks my heart, it really does.
[#159484] Written by: rayeaton [12/05/2011, 03:19]
really liked human target and lie to me although he had changed a lot since the early episodes, too cocky,
too british.
human target is/was one of the best adventure programs on, up there with white collar and ncis.

doesn't seem any good reason why these shows get taken off.

rayeaton
[#159490] Written by: alexei [12/05/2011, 04:28]
the chicago code and lie to me!? probably the dummest idea the network could take to cancel these
shows.
[#159497] Written by: Blackstar [12/05/2011, 06:21]
human target was doomed when they added ilsa pucci as the boss, she came across as a nagging mom
trying to keep the boys in line, and ames was the annoying kid sister. might have worked in a
sitcom, kiss of death for an action series.
[#159513] Written by: KELinSAV [12/05/2011, 09:17]
i'm sick about human target and lie to me
although i've watched the chicago code, the phoney mid-western accent kinda got on my nerves
(having spent time in the mid-west). but still a shame it was cancelled.

family guy and cleveland show renewed....really?!?!?!?!?! ugh!
[#159514] Written by: KELinSAV [12/05/2011, 09:18]
....of course, i'm still ticked off about fox cancelling dollhouse too :/
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]