eztv.wf | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only

FOX Cancels The Chicago Code, Breaking In, and Human Target, Lie to Me, Traffic Light

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#159519] Written by: TWIZOxFALCON [12/05/2011, 10:16]
chicago code and traffic light are two shows that i actually enjoyed watching this season.

sad that it seems like shows that get renewed are either reality or csi.

lie to me?
its been hanging for a while.
time delete that off my harddrive i guess even though it was pretty good.
[#159542] Written by: LadyyTay [12/05/2011, 12:19]
it seems like the main shows that get cancelled are shows i like/watch. i enjoy human target and lie
to me. the chicago code is decent...gives me something else to watch, at least. my son and i enjoy the
humor on breaking in, if not the technical looseness. it's a comedy, after all.... why do they always have
to cancel the good ones??? i hate most reality tv....cancel that!
[#159568] Written by: pepsi666 [12/05/2011, 19:02]
nothing new with fox (or should that be fux), keep the crap, get rid of the decent programs, they have
nevelearhed a thing about what is good and what is rubbish
[#159569] Written by: ryan8374 [12/05/2011, 19:13]
Quote by assman
breaking in is really not much of a surprise - i described it as "a show about geeks,
produced by
people who understand nothing about computers".
i enjoy the overall plots, but can't stand whenever they try to do something technical (there was
one scene where the main character offers to clean up a girl's registry, which he does in about 5
seconds, leaning across the table.)

so...by your logic, doctor who should be virtually unknown in this day, never having gotten past the
first couple series. think of all the nonsense that has come from the doctor's mouth...

damn fox!

***update***

breaking in being reconsidered!

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/05/breaking-in-still-alive-fox-reportedly-reconsidering-cancellation.html
[#159583] Written by: Brock Alexander [12/05/2011, 22:20]
i was enjoying traffic light, thought it was a good cast, nice and lite. shame.
[#159604] Written by: lastgateguard [13/05/2011, 03:40]
Quote by onetrickpony
i feel the same way about human target. but this is the network that cancelled
firefly, after all.

:) loved firefly. also i wanted to keep watching lie to me. but since i haven't seen or heard
anything about it i knew they would end it.
[#159616] Written by: Mobywatcher [13/05/2011, 07:41]
lie to me & human target, i will miss these two, the other's i've not watched to make justified
comment's about, who exactly does the cutting for the channels anyway are they in the real world
with these thing's, look at the series that have been dumped that should've gone on..

dirty sexy money, why was that booted, it was great.
terminator scc
brimstone
reaper

to mention just a few of the many entertaining show's

i', just waiting for hawaii five 0, nikita and justified to get it now, hopefully all three will
return, but i won't hold my breath if lie to me has bitten it.
[#159631] Written by: Lohan666 [13/05/2011, 15:21]
fox, you are a bunch of really dumb idiots who wouldn't know an intelligent, or amazing tv show if
you tried. how youve let house stay on this long amazes me, that shows really good, and so was lie
to me and the chicago code. what do you have left now? absolutely fucking nothing!!!
[#159659] Written by: aristolocciache [13/05/2011, 22:41]
sucks... i really liked the chicaco code, specially now that the show was getting interesting... too
bad... also, lie to me... dude... it ended with not so ever an explanation....
[#159660] Written by: aristolocciache [13/05/2011, 22:42]
i agree 100%
[#159756] Written by: charliex [14/05/2011, 14:19]
i don't know why they don't consider a mystery movie series like they had on nbc years ago. every week
a different show under the mm premise. that way you keep 3 really good shows going, and they do 8
really good episodes a series instead of trying to make 24.
[#159899] Written by: warhawk121 [16/05/2011, 00:28]
you're kidding, i've just gotten into chicago code!!! human target is pretty good. why is it that tv execs
always cancel the decent shows in favour of poor tv. if its anything like uk tv stations we'll get a
massive influx of reality tv. i sometimes wonder why i bother watching some shows these days as the
ones i like get cancelled. (the unit, firefly, stargate atlantis, juast to name a few)
[#160051] Written by: pepsi666 [17/05/2011, 09:53]
i used to like lie to me, human target, medium, the unit, firefly
i used to come on this website just for these programs, now these have gone, there is no reason for
me to come here now
i have a mission, i'm going to shoot all those stupid people at fox or just get out my horse and red
jacket, fox hunting has just been made very popular

i guess the reality shows are justr cheap enough to keep showing, even though they are reality rubbish

i just will never understand us tv stations, their execs must have single figure iq's and get bloody
huge bonuses each year
[#162768] Written by: tbutler98 [03/07/2011, 02:58]
human target is coming back i think info here
http://blastr.com/2010/03/excellent-news-looks-good.php
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]