Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#179179] Written by: potatoeater [06/03/2012, 12:00]
-1 utterly worthless show
+1 hope for humanity
[#179187] Written by: bathrug [06/03/2012, 13:36]
ohhh what a suprise, a show being cancelled on fox, maybe the murdocs just cant afford anything seeing
they are paying out hand over fist on illegal phone tapping etc with their news international group. the
trusth of the matter is as stated earlier, when you compare the ratings and production costs against reality
shows that cost little to produce and have mainly 3 or 4 "entertainers" and 1000 non paid hopefulls , it
really does shine that if tv is going in that route ... where your only escapism, is watching other peoples
"real" lives.
[#179192] Written by: decanos78 [06/03/2012, 15:10]
gutted.. tho the show had 50/50 thoughts over the net.. i rly thought this show would
have atleast got a second season. i really think new shows should get an instant 2
seasons in their contracts... usually because season 1 of any show is finding its
footing with the audience, introducing stories, peoples backgrounds ect.. then the 2nd
season is usually where the better stuff starts to happen.

as far as the cost of production goes.. i rly think they should've done wot stargate sg1 did..
cinema film first.. then the t.v. series.. this would have built up a much more fan
base, i truly believe this is one of the reasons why sg1 done so good for ten seasons.

anyhows, not happy bout this show being cancelled, and now even more piss'd off reading
a post slightly up.. saying that this is now the last season of fringe too. just happy hearing
that "being human (us)" has been granted another season... lol.. so early into its second
season. and dexter being granted another 2 season before its canned.
[#179197] Written by: solitaire [06/03/2012, 15:47]
not surprised it got canned.

it was an ok show but never got into a good grove.

i just wished they tried to revamp it into a us version of primeval for season 2...

^_^ lol
[#179208] Written by: Voshra [06/03/2012, 20:02]
i'm meh about it being cancelled, it was an alright series that may have been more successful in the
second season, but what i'm disheartened about is mostly the now lower chance that the score music
(which this series had amazing pieces of) used throughout the show won't be made available, just
like many of my other liked series (here's looking at you, chuck, sanctuary, flashpoint, and all the
csi's!)

rip terra nova.
[#179211] Written by: dakota1 [06/03/2012, 20:27]
the writers tried to do too many story lines and nothing coalesced. i was hoping for a story of survival and development, but all we got was corporate greed and muck, jeez.
[#179214] Written by: BakaHammer [06/03/2012, 21:39]
not surprising. almost no sci-fi shows survive past their second season these days.
[#179215] Written by: edward62 [06/03/2012, 21:45]
this show was pretty good. but look at all the crap that does not get cancelled and is spewing for years
and years. just because it is cheap to make. let's start with all reality shows. what a waste. most
"comedies" don't even make me chuckle. csi, no comments needed....the list just goes on. most shows i
like, get cancelled. ppphhhhttttttt!!!!!!
[#179222] Written by: moneill77 [06/03/2012, 23:18]
terra nova was shot in new zealand so that added to the costs. the final double episode was pretty
good, but the rest was a bit blah.

there has still been no word on fringe ending. last year they did not announce the renewal until
march 24th so there is still time. if they are ending they have to notify people very soon because
they will be writing the final episodes now.
fingers crossed we get 13 episodes next year to finish it all off.
[#179225] Written by: OmniscientlyMe [06/03/2012, 23:35]
was a watchable show, but the premise was shaky and was basically destroyed by the end of the
season. they lost me in the first episode with the acute hyperoxia crap.
[#179234] Written by: qedda [07/03/2012, 01:31]
was a very watchable show. like each show has a thing of their own. some has history, some powers etc.
this had like a futuristic past, the story was good and i was rlly curious about the badlands etc.

i just hate when fox and other companies end shows in middle of everything. it sucks to not be able
to end a show properly. look at the tv show chuck. it had so many probs fighting to stand one more
season etc. in the end it made it and that was epic. it ended nicely and now everyones happy. but
ye, sucks thou
[#179264] Written by: redback71 [07/03/2012, 06:30]
i like it . but its not that the show being axed that annoys me, its that these studios never make a final
episode to tie up the cliffhanger, and its becoming more common. stargate, heroes, v, tera nova, ordinary
people etc...
[#179265] Written by: shakoor_h [07/03/2012, 06:49]
main issue i had with this show was that the acting was terrible and the graphics were also terrible.
[#179271] Written by: tlhintoq [07/03/2012, 08:17]
i said it before it aired and i'll say it again now... i don't see how the "big budget" effects were any
better/different than primeval. - but without a decent mix of cast and acting. so much for the mad skills
of speilberg when it wasn't any better than some low budget british show.
[#179279] Written by: tlhintoq [07/03/2012, 09:31]
Quote by decanos78
just happy hearing
that "being human (us)" has been granted another season... lol.. so early into its second
season.

really? its such crap when compared to the uk show that started the franchise. i couldn't get past the
first 3 episodes because they were just watered-down clones of the uk version. the ghost (annie in the
uk) even had the same clothing as the original. but without any of the edge or language that can be
shown in the uk, this just became another vamp show that should have been on abc family. it could
have lead into vampire diarias or something.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]