Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#183725] Written by: agentspy [18/05/2012, 20:46]
i sooooo agree.
[#183744] Written by: aca532 [19/05/2012, 03:16]
i will miss damages, was enjoying those series!

i am glad fringe and 30 rock (final) will carry on for at least another series.
[#183787] Written by: jeezycreezy [19/05/2012, 22:58]
awesome! make room for all those new reality television shows!!!

i remember the good ol' days, when phones used to be used for talking and people watched stories on the
tube ;_;
[#183790] Written by: shadow611 [20/05/2012, 03:06]
lol what does cancelled mean on this site?

breaking bad : not cancelled, there will be the final season this year
eureka: not cancelled, final season just running

cancelled means to me that a series is stopped without a warning, leaving us hanging with an
unfinished story..

if they tell us "next year there will be a final season" it doesnt mean it is cancelled, it just
means the series is coming to an end otherwise all series are cancelled sooner or later...

i think no one would say "smallville was cancelled after 10 years" cos it wasnt. it just came to a
well deserved end...

otherwise fringe has to be listed as cancelled too. there is no difference between breaking bad and
fringe, both will have a final season this year...
[#183795] Written by: BoonesFerry [20/05/2012, 07:34]

Quote by shadow611
lol what does cancelled mean on this site?

it means, canceled, ended, or not renewed

in the case of breaking bad, and eureka, umm, yeah, pretty misleading, yet also true, they were
canceled (canceled, ended, or not renewed) by the networks and the information was released this
month.

fyi: this site, eztv, the focus is on providing torrent links to scene released tv shows.
tv-news articles and forums are member driven.
members, as in, people like you and me, hobbyists, enthusiasts, etc., who are not paid to be here.

there are plenty of other sites that focus on tv-show ratings, status, etc.

tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/cancelled-tv-shows-2011-12-season-20684/
digitalspy.com/tv/tubetalk/a360811/the-2012-13-season-tv-scorecard-whats-axed-whats-renewed.html
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/05/12/list-of-canceled-and-renewed-scripted-shows-for-the-2011-12-
season/133799/
tvline.com/2012/01/03/2012-renewal-scorecard-whats-coming-back-whats-getting-axed-whats-on-the-
bubble/
insidetv.ew.com/2012/04/27/death-watch-2012-fall-tv-predictions-updated/
tviv.org/cancelled_2011-2012_season_(usa)

the canceled list used in this article came from another site, as stated in the article, tvseriesfinale.com

that i know of, there is no one single webssite that provides a complete detailed list....they mostly just
use the general term, "canceled". which, as you know, only means a show was canceled, ended, or
not renewed...regardless of whether or not the show is currently airing or has another season to go. i
know, i know, it sucks. i feel your pain. lol.

you are welcome to create a better list and send it in a private message to a site moderator, admin, or
one of the tv-news writers. you can even send it to me in a private message and i'll make sure it gets
into the hands of the right person. or, if you find a better source for information, please, let us all
know.

additional tv show resources:
tvguide.com
zap2it.com
tvrage.com
en.wikipedia.org
thefutoncritic.com
imdb.com
epguides.com
google.com
bing.com
sharetv.org
myepisodes.com
digitalspy.co.uk/tv/

[#183799] Written by: Lohan666 [20/05/2012, 10:24]
some of these networks are really dumb. for instance, harrys law is one of the best cast, best
scripted shows on tv. its doing very well, even for a show on sunday night. alcatraz was great too.
now i wont know what happens after a great finale episode. eureka is ending after this season
anyway. yes, these shows are all cancelled for what? i guess i'm just gonna stick to watching bbc.
their networks still have some integrity.
[#183827] Written by: simko [21/05/2012, 10:03]
missing - damn liked it a lot.

[#183829] Written by: babynightsoil [21/05/2012, 11:10]
community wasn't cancelled. fourth season's deal's been signed. six seasons and a movie!!!!!
[#183833] Written by: wickd-playa [21/05/2012, 12:42]
heyy. can u tell me i theres gonna b a 5th season?..
[#183835] Written by: wickd-playa [21/05/2012, 12:45]
heyy. can u tell me i theres gonna b a 5th season?..
[#183836] Written by: wickd-playa [21/05/2012, 12:46]
heyy. can u tell me if theres gonna b a 5th season of breakng bad?
[#183857] Written by: YourMomma59 [21/05/2012, 22:08]
network executives are the lowest life-form on the earth and it would please me if they all diaf!

these are the only shows i cared about:

awake (nbc) - wth is nbc's problem??? it was an interesting concept and not just another boring cop
show.

chuck (nbc) - i loved this show and was sad to see it go, but at least they got to end it right.

eureka (syfy) - i'm with the other person who remembers all the good shows syfy used to have. i
remember watching syfy all week back when forever knight episodes were playing, the invisible man,
first wave, farscape, sliders, stargate(s) - there was always something on. now the only thing it will
have going for it is alphas, being human (which they ripped off from the uk) and warehouse 13. at
least the eureka people got the opportunity to end it on their own terms.

extreme makeover: home edition (abc) - pretty much knew this would have to end with the way the
economy is.

the finder (fox) - what do you expect with a certified felon owning the network??? this was a good
show. i liked the premise and i felt it had barely begun to dip into it's potential. i hope ruppert
murdock diaf!

gcb (abc) - this was funny as all out. they should have kept it!

a gifted man (cbs) - another interesting show i loved. i hate cbs too.

memphis beat (tnt) - this was a quirky show. jason lee was interesting to watch though and i loved
memphis.

missing (abc) - i loved this one too. it was probably too expensive to keep shooting.

pan am (abc), the playboy club (nbc) - this was my era, so i loved these shows. wth abc? i'm
stilled pissed off at them for cancelling sports night.

ringer (the cw) - i loved this show. the cw can go diaf too.

the secret circle (the cw) - i liked this show too even though it was full of kids. wth.
[#183883] Written by: indomidable [22/05/2012, 11:01]
http://www.multichannel.com/article/484899-syfy_ends_sanctuary_run_after_four_seasons.php

well looks like syfy canceled sanctuary w/o letting them tie up the storylines...

i agree with yourmomma59, remembering when scifi channel was actually good that's was pre-syfy....
you'd have shows you'd watch all week on it. decent movies, and the cheesy/crazy ones late at night...
[#183900] Written by: sweetta [22/05/2012, 18:56]
the secret circle, alcatraz, terra nova, the river & eureka were my fav shows . and
all of them are being cancelled !!! are they kidding me they were great shows. how can we make them
reconsider this bad decision ???
guys who can deny alcatraz & the secret circle were superb, exciting and one if the best tv shows
there ... how can any one in his right mind cancel them !!
[#183904] Written by: solitaire [22/05/2012, 21:47]
Quote by indomidable
http://www.multichannel.com/article/484899-syfy_ends_sanctuary_run_after_four_seasons.php

well looks like syfy canceled sanctuary w/o letting them tie up the storylines...

i guessed this was on the cards once amanda tapping started on the production of the canadian
primeval spin-off...

you never know! they might go back to web-series roots to tie up looses ends...
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]