TV Packs only

2012 CANCELED SHOWS AND MORE!

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#183347] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [12/05/2012, 05:27]
alcatraz, terra nova, missing, eureka and awake are the shows i will miss! the river was pretty bad
if we are honest i knew that'd get cancelled from the start poor acting and poor stories. alcatraz
was becoming a bad guy of the week sorta show and there are plenty of them as it is so i'm not too
bothered about that one. it does suck though that 5 show i like have been cancelled!
[#183352] Written by: Thevampirediariesfan1 [12/05/2012, 05:51]
i"m going to miss ringer, desperate housewives and the secret circle ):

why was the secret circle cancelled ?? i thought it had good ratings and i
thought it was a very good show ):
[#183353] Written by: Thevampirediariesfan1 [12/05/2012, 05:52]
i will also miss gcb that was so funny ): hate when they cancelled shows that i
like allways ):
[#183356] Written by: purplepantyeater [12/05/2012, 06:19]
i will miss the finder, had more then one series in it

awake, the river, ringer and missing only had enough story for one season

breaking in i loved the first season but the second season started weak and just went down hill

gcb was a joke

bent funny cant see why this has been cancelled and cougar town gets saved

breaking bad isnt cancelled its ending, not the same thing

[#183358] Written by: PuffY [12/05/2012, 06:20]
damn! i thought breaking bad was getting one last series
[#183361] Written by: SirShano1 [12/05/2012, 06:28]
i hated napoleon, please can i have a link so i can shove it in the fanboys faces. i thank you for
this information.

on another note why the hell did whitney get renewed?
[#183362] Written by: purplepantyeater [12/05/2012, 06:34]
hang on did some one say community is cancelled??
[#183363] Written by: PuffY [12/05/2012, 06:35]
ok so breaking bad has not been canceled yet!!

season five (2012
[#183366] Written by: purplepantyeater [12/05/2012, 06:51]
just had a look online,

community hasnt been cancelled, which im pleased about as ive only just discovered this gem

up all night renewed along with new girl and happy endings

nbc has renewed community for 13 episodes. the renewal itself should come as no surprise, but i
confess the episode order does surprise me a little bit. community needed 17 episodes to get to 88
episodes, generally considered to be the minimum acceptable for mon-fri stripped syndication, but
perhaps like "88 is the new 100," "84 has become the new 88."

note: unlike the renewal of 30 rock, this renewal is not being spun as a final season, so it's possible
community can still get to 88 episodes and beyond.
[#183367] Written by: DelfrCorp [12/05/2012, 07:21]
i believe there are some whispers of community maybe changing media. all the target audience of this
show is not being reached on tv/nbc. most people watching it do so online or on netflix. basically,
it's more of an internet show than a tv one.
[#183368] Written by: purplepantyeater [12/05/2012, 07:30]
im in the uk, community is being showed on the sony channel which isnt a mainstream channel over
here, its tucked away in the other channels area. its not had any promotion over here that im aware of

i picked it up by chance and downloaded season 1 & 2 to watch
[#183371] Written by: Oldorf [12/05/2012, 07:49]
most surprisingly is eureka, let's hope that a new great sci-fi series comes up instead, something
like sg1 :d (except sg universe)
sitting in my corner, wondering what now happends eureka is no more ... can i really go on without
[#183373] Written by: Wentworth_Forever7 [12/05/2012, 08:08]
ugh! i'm so upset about a few of these shows. television these days (omg i am 26 and i used that
phrase "these days" lol) just has so many rules about what is "good" tv. it really sucks that the
shows' fate are based solely off the demographic and not viewers..

alcatraz - i really liked. i started watching the show after it had about 5 episodes aired already, but i
had them all on dvr, so after i caught up i would watch them right after it was over so i could fast
forward the commercials obviously. i thought it got better and better as the weeks went on, the
characters were all likeable and the finale left off on that cliffhanger!? i'm sad that i won't get to see
what happens! effin fox!

awake - i have all the episodes on dvr and haven't watched them yet. now knowing it's cancelled i'm
not sure i will torture myself and end up liking the show only to know there is nothing more coming.

house - i've watched since day one and love it, but house is one show that should have ended a few
seasons ago, so this i'm fine with and it's obviously expected.

missing - okay, i guess a lot of people don't like this show, but i thought it was great. i love this show
and i'm really pissed off that abc purposely gave it a timeslot and day that they knew no show can
survive. i read that in an article somewhere when i was looking to see if the show was going to be
cancelled a few months back. the ratings seemed high enough to me (until about half way through when
it dropped to around 6-7 million), but apparently the damn demographic wasn't good enough! like i
said, i'm 26, but apparently 18-25 is all that matters. it's sad.. this was a great show and i hope the
writers, knowing basically from day one when it was already all over the internet that the show would be
cancelled, took that into consideration and made the series finale a good one that wraps things up! that
way it can be like it was a mini-series and i will be okay with that. i guess.

ringer - this show started off really annoying and obvious, but i stuck with it because nothing else i
watch was on tuesdays and somewhere in the middle of the series it just got great! i really enjoyed
watching this show even though the writing half of the time was freaking stupid, but still, this show had
potential and right at the end it got really good and another season to wrap things up would have been a
good idea. so sarah mg is pregnant.. big deal? just take a longer break or write it in that bridget is
pregnant. problem solved! grrrr...

the show i'm most pissed off about:
the secret circle... this is just majorly disappointing!!!! the cw obviously has a knack for cutting good
shows. we all know this, but this show had high ratings and considering the cw doesn't exactly need
that many viewers to keep a show on the air, i'm beyond pissed off! sure, the show had some of it's
annoying moments, but it got better and better as the episodes aired and the finale was incredible! season 2 would have been so fun to watch and now we will never get to see it. there are tons of
twitter petitions going on and writing letters to the cw, but i doubt they will care. this sucks.

[#183377] Written by: decanos78 [12/05/2012, 09:21]
well.. we already knew chuck and eureka was on their last season, which is a shame,
the final season of eureka i think has totally turned this show around.

really annoyed that the river and ringer are not getting another season, bet s.m.gellar
aint happy about her show being cancelled.

missing was an awesome show but i had gathered already that it was only gonna be a
1 season show.

the secret circle.. errr? no suprise there.. the show was just plain boring.. tried watching
it like 5 times and just could not get into it.
[#183378] Written by: Tehkella [12/05/2012, 09:30]
community isn't cancelled (yet) - it was just renewed for a fourth (albeit 13 episode only) season.
http://www.deadline.com/2012/05/nbcs-community-renewed-with-13-episode-order/
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]