TV Packs only

2012 CANCELED SHOWS AND MORE!

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#183383] Written by: Sonofapreacherman [12/05/2012, 10:25]
breaking bad is not cancelled. it airs this july, after which it will conclude by design. very
different than being cancelled.
[#183384] Written by: BakaHammer [12/05/2012, 10:40]
with all these cancellations left and right, it's getting harder and harder to invest time into new
shows. after all, what's the point in watching something new if it's going to be cancelled on a
cliffhanger anyway? it alienate viewers, and greatly hurts the show's value in syndication,
dvd/blu-ray sales, merchandise sales, etc.

shows would fare much better if they have been created to run only for a limited run, say one to
three seasons, with a clear and final end. safer for networks to gamble on, greater value after its
initial run, more certainty and stability for the actors and crew involved, and far less for us fans
to bitch about when it's actually finished.
[#183385] Written by: appleuser [12/05/2012, 10:47]
Quote by sonofapreacherman
breaking bad is not cancelled. it airs this july, after which it will conclude by
design. very

thanks for this info. thank god! my heart almost stopped when i read the original article. needs amending
imo!

shame about damages though, loved that show.

[#183386] Written by: kmf14 [12/05/2012, 10:58]
really pissed about the secret circle being cancelled. will miss the finder, awake, missing, and
terra nova too. i also enjoyed charlie's angels but i don't think too many others did.
[#183387] Written by: lexicon [12/05/2012, 11:08]
this blows, most of those shows i liked... i hate network politics... every damn show i've enjoied these
past few years never makes it past one season.. wtf!
[#183388] Written by: acce [12/05/2012, 11:35]
damn, i'll miss harry's law!
[#183389] Written by: bpeppy89 [12/05/2012, 11:55]
thanks for the update, assman.

had already heard about chuck, house, hung, memphis beat and men of a certain age. all of these
were great shows that i enjoyed following. chuck and house had run their course. there was more
story lines to be mined from the other 3, but i'm ok that they're over.

but the cancellation of a gifted man, awake, harry's law and the finder was news to me. i sad to
hear that these shows are over. i thoroughly enjoyed a gifted man and awake. these were both
intriguing shows that had more story lines in them. they will be missed.

david kelly (michelle pheiffer's husband) will most likely be back with another show that will be
similar to harry's law (and boston legal, the practice, etc.) that will allow him to play out his
social and political attitudes.

my sister watched the finder and really enjoyed the show (she a huge bones fan, from which this show
spun off). she's sad that it's ending.

when will the networks (broadcast and cable) realize that they need to have more patience to allow
new shows to find their loyal audiences. it sometimes takes 2-3 seasons for a series to find solid
footing. awake and a gifted man were worth keeping.
[#183392] Written by: coswell [12/05/2012, 13:00]
the river (abc)

what??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

alcatraz, awake, the finder, secret circle were good enough also... pretty sad about awake :/
[#183395] Written by: elturco [12/05/2012, 13:47]
cancellation of alcatraz and pan am is surprising for me.
by the way i know the lying game is renewed if there are any fans. more info is at:
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/04/24/lying-game-renewed-season-2-abc-family/
[#183396] Written by: Gigz365 [12/05/2012, 15:40]
breaking bad has a season of 16 episodes still to run, cancelled is a bit premature
[#183397] Written by: luka1311 [12/05/2012, 15:53]
it was so strange to see secret circle is canceled.... hmh???? wtf?
[#183401] Written by: Tiantan [12/05/2012, 16:52]
i will miss eureka, even though it's not cancelled but on it's last season. their timetable called
for at least fourteen episodes this season from what i hear, so it will continue for a bit longer.
syfy seems to have a bad habit of cancelling good shows ( like it did farscape ) and selling
out to pro wrestling and horror shows ( which are not sci-fi ), so they suck lately.
they should stick to doing what their name says.

i will also miss alcatraz, which had a huge potential to develop plot into something meaningful, and
was just getting into that when it got axed, so to their network i say thanks for nothing, idiots.

also, a gifted man had a lot more potential than their network let them develop, and i'm beginning to
think that the network reviewers who control whether these shows get another season are a bunch
of retards who are blind by choice, or just blinded by ratings, which are no indicator of just how
good any show is.

if any or all of these get replaced by some cheesy reality show, my trip into hell will be complete.
the only show left that still makes me give a damn about any of it is grimm.........
if they cut that, i'll just write off the entire tv schedule as boooring !!!!

reality tv is totally idiotic, since if you want reality you should participate.
[#183405] Written by: lv2tl71 [12/05/2012, 18:24]
so not surprised at the cancellation of the finder...great cast.....but stupid show! truly idiotic concept! i will miss the cast
though! oh well!
[#183407] Written by: KennyChou [12/05/2012, 18:37]
2 of those shows are listed as "cancelled" but have yet to air their final seasons (which will still go ahead) -
breaking bad and damages (the final season starts 11th july). because you listed shows that have been
renewed for final seasons separately...surely these should be put with those...
[#183408] Written by: KennyChou [12/05/2012, 18:38]
Quote by appleuser
Quote by sonofapreacherman
breaking bad is not cancelled. it airs this july, after which it
will conclude by
design. very

thanks for this info. thank god! my heart almost stopped when i read the original article. needs amending
imo!

shame about damages though, loved that show.

again, same goes for damages (new/ final season premiers in july).
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]